Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Need help with shield meshes
Need help with shield meshes [message #56442] Tue, 16 March 2010 06:32 Go to next message
UnsnaggedPizza is currently offline  UnsnaggedPizza
Hello, currently I have been working on some mods that allow you to play as your favorite character without using special tool exept Fable Explorer, that all I used.

I made 2 mods In one you can play as a red summoner, and in the other mod you'll turn to nostro.

The problem with nostro is, I want to give him his shield using the shields mod, Yes I know it isn't a real shield but just a remake and a ranged weapon, the problem is: It's meshes are so that nostro wears it kinda strange anyone nowhow to make it wield him like he does when you fight him?

Here are the mods: I dont have a Hero restore mod though, you can do this yourself by copying the hero Cappdef, entitysound def , special effects and mesh over the ones you have after using the mod

Sorry for weird english, typed this fast and im not english.

[Updated on: Tue, 16 March 2010 06:33]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Need help with shield meshes [message #56472 is a reply to message #56442] Fri, 19 March 2010 11:16 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
UnsnaggedPizza wrote on Tue, 16 March 2010 08:32

Sorry for weird english, typed this fast and im not english.
I'm not English either.

To fix the shield, you'll either need to fiddle with the carry slots or related entries a bit, or change the helper in the mesh itself. Couldn't say exactly what needs to be done, but whatever it is needs to be done there.

A true hero swap mod needs, needs proper animation swaps using Silver's tool or a hex editor in the CAppearanceDef. A simple switch isn't nearly as good.
Previous Topic: realy, realy, realy need help!
Next Topic: Question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:01:01 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01232 seconds