Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » glowing will tatoo, help me please!
icon10.gif  glowing will tatoo, help me please! [message #56450] Wed, 17 March 2010 14:15 Go to next message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
Pleas, can somwone say me to the detaile where in fable explorer i can finde the glowpower of the tatoo's? i want to make my owne made will tatoo's to glow so thay dont look so lame. i know somwhere is a glow option but i cant finde it. can somwon give a detaild help, please? (somthing like: game.bin>CREATURE>1223-creature-dragon-01)
Re: glowing will tatoo, help me please! [message #56473 is a reply to message #56450] Fri, 19 March 2010 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Just to make sure I understand, you want to make the will tattoos on the Hero glow, yes? Search through some of Kesh's posts because I know he figured it out.
Re: glowing will tatoo, help me please! [message #56497 is a reply to message #56473] Sat, 20 March 2010 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks but, where can i finde him on this site? wat's his nameacount?

[Updated on: Sat, 20 March 2010 14:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: glowing will tatoo, help me please! [message #56500 is a reply to message #56497] Sat, 20 March 2010 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Keshire. Doesn't matter anyway, he took the mod down some time ago. As you can see, it's no longer available. And unless I'm blind and I'm just missing it, it's not in his FMP archive either. I have a fairly good idea of how he put it together though, so I might remake it some time.

He made it a clothing item. My guess would be that the clothing uses the Hero's mesh but with everything made alpha-enabled and the textures used are the will tattoos, and the individual submesh settings have glow set to as high as it gets. Marcopolo did a similar mod with the chest plate armor, making it have a crystalline glow.

So, you want to know how to make will tattoos glow, the answer is you don't. The morphing layers the will markings right on top of the base textures using the same submesh, you couldn't get glowing will markings without making the whole Hero glow. What Keshire did was duplicate the will textures on a clothing item, which is completely different.
Re: glowing will tatoo, help me please! [message #56501 is a reply to message #56500] Sat, 20 March 2010 15:29 Go to previous message
thanks Very Happy
Previous Topic: Question
Next Topic: please help quickly!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:40:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01320 seconds