Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » realy, realy, realy need help!
icon8.gif  realy, realy, realy need help! [message #56459] Thu, 18 March 2010 14:08 Go to next message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
I need somwon to tel me in even the smalest detail how to use the back-ups to clear my f :twisted: ing fabelexplorer! i lookt all over this site but it only tels me to make f :twisted: king back ups but not how to use them! then thay tell to reisntal the game, but it seems i did not fully understand cours my mods are still there and i lost all my gameplay data :x !. i even specialy delleted all from fable, got shadownet and used it to make back ups from my frech instald fable and even thene my mods stayd :x :evil: :twisted: ! please i am going insane of my game crashing! help me before i lose it!!! 8o :roll: 8o thanks :lol:

Dear twat,
I will remove your ability to post on these forums if you ever write a post like this one again. Just so you know.
Love,
JohnDoe

[Updated on: Fri, 19 March 2010 11:21] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: realy, realy, realy need help! [message #56461 is a reply to message #56459] Thu, 18 March 2010 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

The link in my sig will give you detailed info on how to use the back-ups you made, and how to get back-up files if you didn't save them. Look in the spoilers.

Re: realy, realy, realy need help! [message #56462 is a reply to message #56461] Thu, 18 March 2010 17:17 Go to previous message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
Thanks, finaly somwone ho mindes the details! jou saved my fabel and sanety lol! Laughing
Previous Topic: Question about a file in a currently locked topic
Next Topic: Need help with shield meshes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:02:13 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01354 seconds