Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Fable Related - Standalone Character Generator Program
Fable Related - Standalone Character Generator Program [message #56468] Fri, 19 March 2010 04:17
Dorian Saignren
I don't think one exists, I've been looking around for one for a while now and I haven't found anything even close. I don't even know if this is the place to request such an idea.

The desired effect is something similar to simple character generators for things like Gaia Online and Ragnarok Online. Basically, something that can take our Fable character into a fully outfitted standalone program (either online or downloadable, though the latter is preferred) in which we can customize our characters' look in all aspects from age to experience levels to alignment to equipment to diet.

I was thinking it would be best to use something similar to the game's character display function already supplied in the armor area but allow it for weapons as well. It would also be nice if the user could download and incorporate mod files to see how they would look as well, probably using the same files that the game already uses for equipment.

I'd like to hear anyone's opinion on the possibility/difficulty of this idea, and if there's a better place for this let me know and I'll gladly move it there.

"If you are a dreamer, come in.
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A hoper, a prayer, a magic-bean buyer.
If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire,
For we have some flax-golden tales to spin.
Come in! Come in!"
-Shel Silverstein

[Updated on: Fri, 19 March 2010 04:21]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: B-Morph 3d Model Viewer
Next Topic: Armours
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:42:02 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01167 seconds