Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » swords effects help please
swords effects help please [message #56498] Sat, 20 March 2010 15:04 Go to next message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
first of all i woude like to apoligize for my erlier mesage in withe i used som bad language(a had a really bad day,sorry) but now i am my old happy smiling self agen that needs som mor help with mods that he canot make or finde Very Happy . my cuestion for today is how to put the jack of blades power (those insane cool dark wawes comming from his flying form) how to put them on only one blade when it is drawn. i realy apreciate help. (ps: i olso want to now or i ame aloude to erase my mesage of witche i spoke erlier, if i do how do i remove it so it won't bother eniwone annymore. thanks)
Re: swords effects help please [message #56515 is a reply to message #56498] Sun, 21 March 2010 17:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

The only way I can think of is to make two versions of a weapon mesh. One has the effect helper that spawns the effect, and one doesn't. The one with an effect helper would be the sword mesh, and you would make the one without be the sheath object.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: swords effects help please [message #56517 is a reply to message #56515] Sun, 21 March 2010 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
morerunes wrote on Sun, 21 March 2010 19:59

The only way I can think of is to make two versions of a weapon mesh. One has the effect helper that spawns the effect, and one doesn't. The one with an effect helper would be the sword mesh, and you would make the one without be the sheath object.
The problem with that is that the sheathe object will be there even when the sword is in the Hero's hands.
Re: swords effects help please [message #56519 is a reply to message #56517] Sun, 21 March 2010 20:18 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Aah, I forgot about that Confused

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: Is there ever going to be a keyblade added to fable
Next Topic: Having FMP trouble.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:17:26 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01052 seconds