Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » please help quickly!
please help quickly! [message #56502] Sat, 20 March 2010 16:06 Go to next message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
sorry but i ask agen how to restor my fable explorer and pleas don't give me a lint to a "how to" but just corect me wher i went wrong. oke, i had back ups but by the time i needed them thay wer gone(must hav happend when i was coppieng them wile we had a powerfaliur.) so i went to my disk and pasted the origional data in my fable map. i started the game and evrything was normal agene. but here is the catch, when i start my fable explorer my mods are back agen and my game craches (this is the reason i want to start whith a freche game.bin) anyway can somwone tell me how to make sure the gamebin in my fable explorer is clean to? thanks (pleas make the explenation so simpel as possible, i can't reade well du to my consentrationproblems and dislectia. i now its a bad combination of mental problems. take that together with my bad english and you understand wat i mean. ime not proud of having to say this but its better than to have to bother you guys for a longer time for the same question) enyway thanks on beforhand Very Happy
Re: please help quickly! [message #56514 is a reply to message #56502] Sun, 21 March 2010 17:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

I don't know how many times I am going to have to say this, and it is getting old.

None of the modding tools have the capability of storing mod information or data. They only read the game files. In other words, FE will not do anything you do not tell it to. It will not, and cannot restore mod data from unmodded files.

Whatever you did, you did not restore the files properly. Either uninstall then delete the game files and re-install, or grab the files off the disk. You'll need names.bin, game.bin, and potentially graphics.big, textures.big, and text.big.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: please help quickly! [message #56522 is a reply to message #56514] Mon, 22 March 2010 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
i think i fixd it, ive saved my gamebin in a map, imported one from my disk and then saved that in my program files. first nothing happend but than evrithing wenth glitchi and evrithing went blank. i restarted the game and EVRITHING went back tho zero, even the textures. pretty weard Shocked Confused but stil thanks, strange i coude not finde your explenation erlier. sorry for this stupid question then Embarassed
Re: please help quickly! [message #56523 is a reply to message #56502] Mon, 22 March 2010 11:44 Go to previous message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

That's that.

Jefthereaper, next time you post without using the slightest bit of grammar, I'll probably just delete your post.

I'd tell you to use a spellchecker, but you'd just confuse it.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Previous Topic: glowing will tatoo, help me please!
Next Topic: i am new
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:05:41 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01403 seconds