Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Scythe Skin.
Scythe Skin. [message #56538] Tue, 23 March 2010 23:39 Go to next message
Nostro is currently offline  Nostro
Hey there. I was wondering if anybody could possible make either;

A) A Scythe skin for your character.
B) Scythes weapon, as a custom.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/File:Scythe_Concept.jpg
Re: Scythe Skin. [message #56539 is a reply to message #56538] Tue, 23 March 2010 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lord Mandarin is currently offline  Lord Mandarin
Actually, if you use the search, you'll be able to find it easily, Nostro's sword I'm sure you can get, but the Scythe skin I'm not so sure on, but I think if you look under the finished mods-objects sections you might find a downloadable Nostro sword. But as for the Scythe skin just do a search on this site, I know their are some Jack of Blades skins here, but no one seems intrested in Scythe. You could go to the turorial section and look for apperance changing or something like that.

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=16023& amp;#msg_16023

I enjoy long walks, especially when their taken by people who annoy me.

When I die I want to go like my grandfather, in my sleep-not screaming like the passengers in his car.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling from it.

[Updated on: Wed, 24 March 2010 00:12]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Scythe Skin. [message #56540 is a reply to message #56538] Wed, 24 March 2010 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
Nostro wrote on Tue, 23 March 2010 23:39

Hey there. I was wondering if anybody could possible make either;

A) A Scythe skin for your character.
B) Scythes weapon, as a custom.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/File:Scythe_Concept.jpg

If you're willing to wait a few months(As in 5 or 6), I can make Scythe's armour for you. And scythe's weapon is in the game already, it's just not obtainable under normal circumstances. All you have to do is add it to your inventory, which there are lots of tutorials on this site for that.

And Lord Mandarin, He asked scythe's weapon, not nostro's.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.
Re: Scythe Skin. [message #56541 is a reply to message #56540] Wed, 24 March 2010 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nostro is currently offline  Nostro
Thats quite a long wait, although I do have a passion for the game so I guess I would wait. How long would it take for a scythe fmp, where its not just his armor, but scythe himself?
Re: Scythe Skin. [message #56542 is a reply to message #56541] Wed, 24 March 2010 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Butts is currently offline  James Butts
There are tutorials how to do that here, and it's easy, search.

Dammit
Re: Scythe Skin. [message #56550 is a reply to message #56540] Thu, 25 March 2010 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lord Mandarin is currently offline  Lord Mandarin
Really? I could of sworn last night he said Nostro's weapon, maybe its because his name was Nostro, or mabe it was Nostro's weapon at first but he edited it.

Who knows? Confused

I enjoy long walks, especially when their taken by people who annoy me.

When I die I want to go like my grandfather, in my sleep-not screaming like the passengers in his car.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling from it.
Re: Scythe Skin. [message #56555 is a reply to message #56550] Thu, 25 March 2010 11:54 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Lord Mandarin wrote on Thu, 25 March 2010 04:14

Who knows? Confused
I do. You made a mistake, you confused the subject with the speaker's name (which is Nostro), big deal, no one cares. Moving on.

[Updated on: Thu, 25 March 2010 13:21]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Having FMP trouble.
Next Topic: walk thru olmoste evrithing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:20:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01222 seconds