Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » wolverine transform/ easy balverine transform
wolverine transform/ easy balverine transform [message #56551] Thu, 25 March 2010 06:08 Go to next message
griecon is currently offline  griecon
i'm not entirely sure how to remodel the berserk form of your hero, but if it's simple enough, could would it be possible to leave him the same size but stretch the knuckle area of his hand to look like wolverines claws?

also in the same situation couldnt you put in the animation for the balverine, so that you can transform temporarily into a balverine any place that you can use magic?

just a thought.
Re: wolverine transform/ easy balverine transform [message #56563 is a reply to message #56551] Fri, 26 March 2010 11:46 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

griecon wrote on Thu, 25 March 2010 08:08

i'm not entirely sure how to remodel the berserk form of your hero, but if it's simple enough, could would it be possible to leave him the same size but stretch the knuckle area of his hand to look like wolverines claws?

Nope, you could make his hands big though.

Quote:

also in the same situation couldnt you put in the animation for the balverine, so that you can transform temporarily into a balverine any place that you can use magic?

That would require switching models, so no.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: walk thru olmoste evrithing
Next Topic: Genesis Rhapsodos gear.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:15:54 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01438 seconds