Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » please help me! i can't figure out how to do this!
icon9.gif  please help me! i can't figure out how to do this! [message #56562] Fri, 26 March 2010 10:06 Go to next message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
firs of all please stop hating me for my bad english, my name or watever the reason is. i have a desease cald dislectia strongest form alricht, its hard for me to wricht reade concentrate and is not curebel or has any medication to make it les worse! please, please, please, stop bloking my topic's and being angry at me! Crying or Very Sad

i neede help with my freeroam. thay told me a had to use it to open my finalalbion.wad and rip it into the data folder. this way i coude be able to walk tru most stuff like rocks and treas. but if i rip it in the data folder all it says is, and i wil try to change it to english. the buffer is to small to codate signs to save, voding unicode (utf-!) falback system.text.decoderreplacementfallback. parametername: chars. one in my language(just if you can make more sens of the origenal one: de uitvoertekenbugger is te klein om de gecodeerde tekens te kunnen bevatten. codering unicode (UTF-8) terugval System.text.decoderReplacementFallback. Parameternaam: chars. sorry for the bad transilation.

[Updated on: Fri, 26 March 2010 10:22]

Report message to a moderator

Re: please help me! i can't figure out how to do this! [message #56564 is a reply to message #56562] Fri, 26 March 2010 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Even if you are physically incapable of typing proper English (or even attempting to use a spell check), you could at least take a screenshot of the issue instead of attempting to type it out.

-edit-

Also, I don't hate you, I just wish you'd use spellcheck Wink

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"

[Updated on: Fri, 26 March 2010 21:12]

Re: please help me! i can't figure out how to do this! [message #56566 is a reply to message #56562] Fri, 26 March 2010 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
jefthereaper wrote on Fri, 26 March 2010 12:06

de uitvoertekenbugger is te klein om de gecodeerde tekens te kunnen bevatten. codering unicode (UTF-8) terugval System.text.decoderReplacementFallback. Parameternaam: chars.
You're trying to use FreeRoam on an FE-compiled FinalAlbion.wad, which doesn't work.
Get the original FinalAlbion.wad.
Re: please help me! i can't figure out how to do this! [message #56567 is a reply to message #56566] Fri, 26 March 2010 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks, and i don't think photo's can help you understand. its all in dutch/vlaams so i don't think it wil help you any step furter, exept if your from Belgium or Nederland. sorry

[Updated on: Fri, 26 March 2010 14:28]

Re: please help me! i can't figure out how to do this! [message #56569 is a reply to message #56567] Fri, 26 March 2010 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
jefthereaper wrote on Fri, 26 March 2010 16:25

thanks, and i don't think photo's can help you understand. its all in dutch/vlaams so i don't think it wil help you any step furter, exept if your from Belgium or Nederland. sorry
A picture can still tell us a little bit about where you're at and what you're doing when you get the error.
Re: please help me! i can't figure out how to do this! [message #56574 is a reply to message #56569] Sat, 27 March 2010 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oké then, here is it. error is spelde wrong cours i had be fast, i did not have mutch time. it mainly sais i am using the fanilalbion with a other procecor, but i do not use it in other programs and it is not open or used for the moment. o and about the spel check, i dit not no this site had a spel check nor do i now how to activate it (im stil begining with the modding and we have problems with our internetconection. it made me hard to explore the handy things about the internet. i know, its paffetic)
  • Attachment: eror_0001.jpg
    (Size: 49.76KB, Downloaded 437 times)

[Updated on: Sat, 27 March 2010 06:27]

Re: please help me! i can't figure out how to do this! [message #56575 is a reply to message #56574] Sat, 27 March 2010 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

There's another program accessing the finalalbion.wad.
Make sure you don't have Fable Explorer or Fable running while using the FreeRoam App.
Also: like JohnDoe said a few posts back; make sure you have an unmodded, clean version of the FinalAlbion.wad, or FreeRoam won't work.

In Dutch:
Een ander programma gebruikt de FinalAlbion.wad.
Zorg ervoor dat je Fable Explorer of Fable zelf niet actief zijn.
Zorg er ook voor dat je een schone, niet gemodde FinalAlbion.wad hebt, anders doet de Freeroam App het niet.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: please help me! i can't figure out how to do this! [message #56576 is a reply to message #56575] Sat, 27 March 2010 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh oke, i changed the finalalbion into a noteblock so i can do missions over and over. thanks you guy's for helping out Very Happy i was stil reading when you posted this and my laptop quickskrold down so i did not see that post yet.

[Updated on: Sat, 27 March 2010 06:33]

Re: please help me! i can't figure out how to do this! [message #56577 is a reply to message #56576] Sat, 27 March 2010 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Thats a different file you are talking about.
Quest options are in the FinalAlbion.qst
The levels/maps are in the FinalAlbion.wad

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: please help me! i can't figure out how to do this! [message #56578 is a reply to message #56577] Sat, 27 March 2010 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked o so i was taking the wrong file's! so sorry i dit not see this Embarassed (fabel has so many map's that i got lost, so thats wat they mean with "lost chapters") realy many thank's i finaly got it to work.
Re: please help me! i can't figure out how to do this! [message #56581 is a reply to message #56562] Sat, 27 March 2010 07:23 Go to previous message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Come on, I have better things to do on my birthday than try and make sense of your lack of English. Learn to type or don't come back.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Previous Topic: DL hosting issue, or should I look further?
Next Topic: Albion Explorer Error Message
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:09:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01177 seconds