Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » How do I get a chest with my new items in it?
How do I get a chest with my new items in it? [message #56615] Tue, 30 March 2010 20:18 Go to next message
battery000 is currently offline  battery000
How do I put one in say lookout point. And how do I check the fmps to see what item to place in the chest?

Thanks in advance.

BTW I haven't been able to get Free Roam to do whatever it's suppose to do properly.

[Updated on: Tue, 30 March 2010 20:24]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How do I get a chest with my new items in it? [message #56617 is a reply to message #56615] Tue, 30 March 2010 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
If you don't know what FreeRoam is supposed to do, how do you know you haven't been able to get it to do whatever it is supposed to do? Logic++
Re: How do I get a chest with my new items in it? [message #56619 is a reply to message #56617] Tue, 30 March 2010 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
battery000 is currently offline  battery000
Because I get an error every time I try to RIP the finalalbion.wad file.

It says another process is using the file but I don't have fable running or shadownet running either.

EDIT:
I restarted my computer and tried running it again and I got this:
index.php?t=getfile&id=8602&private=0
  • Attachment: error1.jpg
    (Size: 38.31KB, Downloaded 700 times)

[Updated on: Tue, 30 March 2010 21:54]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How do I get a chest with my new items in it? [message #56623 is a reply to message #56615] Wed, 31 March 2010 01:33 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
You restarted your computer? Well that's brilliant. Try turning your monitor on and off a few times, maybe that will fix it. Neutral

You have an FE-compiled FinalAlbion.wad. This means you either manually edited the WAD by extracting and importing a file, or you used a mod that edited a LEV or TNG. Or you're really, really stupid, opened a WAD entry, clicked "Apply Changes" without editing anything, then clicked Actions|Save Mods and Run Fable, then sat there for a while while FE recompiled the FinalAlbion.wad even though no edits were made. Whichever one of these applies is why it's broken.

Get a clean, original FinalAlbion.wad off of the retail discs or from a backup and dump that one instead. Or reinstall.

Always rename the FinalAlbion.wad once you've dumped it. And god I hate you. I must have said this a hundred times. Use search - I'll love you for it.
Previous Topic: Guildmaster Robe Problem - How add robe to inventory ?
Next Topic: Nostro's stuff
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 23:04:30 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01983 seconds