Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » gun bullet bumping problem
icon2.gif  gun bullet bumping problem [message #56665] Sat, 03 April 2010 03:18 Go to next message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
first of all my english will be badly sins my transelator of my internet just disapearde for no reason and i stil did not finde this site's personal transelating helper(anny hinds ar welkom, i know, its probebly just straigt under my nose and i still did not finde it). my question is simpel, i wanted to make a crosbow machine gun. but when i clik my mouse button the arows fly out like machinegun bullets but they just defleckt on my oponents and do no damage Sad . so i added a invisible explosion effeckt, but it radius is always to large(it not only takes out oponents that stand too close to an other, but also me! please tell me how i can 1: make sure the arows wil always bu shot at full force with no charge up time. 2: how to make the area of the explosion smaller. thanks. Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 03 April 2010 03:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: gun bullet bumping problem [message #56666 is a reply to message #56665] Sat, 03 April 2010 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I did that with my JohnDoe Cannon. Use that and look at how I set up the explosion. Though the CWeaponDef is set to fire slowly, so you can change the Enable Auto Reload and Needs Loading to 1 and 0, respectively, then change draw and reload speeds to something like 10. Also, there's a boolean somewhere in the SHOT entry that makes the... whatever it is, I forget, arrow maybe? Anyway, the boolean makes the shot disappear on impact, so you won't have a bunch of stupid arrows bouncing off of people after the explosion.

I couldn't tell you exactly how I did it because I forget and I'm too lazy to look, so you do it.
Re: gun bullet bumping problem [message #56667 is a reply to message #56666] Sat, 03 April 2010 07:30 Go to previous message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
all richt! thanks ps: those are pretty cool cannons!
Very Happy
Previous Topic: i am new
Next Topic: Berserk, knocback attack
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:00:09 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01113 seconds