Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » can you make a new tutorial please
icon3.gif  can you make a new tutorial please [message #56668] Sat, 03 April 2010 07:37 Go to next message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
i was looking in FE and begun edeting a brain, but it seems a lot of brain activitys were missing in FE and i can't seem to find out how i use this. can one of the moderators make a tutorial of how to change the brain and how to make monsters friendly?
Re: can you make a new tutorial please [message #56670 is a reply to message #56668] Sat, 03 April 2010 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
That's not in the BRAIN entries, that's in the FACTION entries.

Start with the CREATURE entry of the specific enemy, go through the CDefs, find and open the CEnemyDef. It will link to a FACTION entry, edit it so that FACTION_HERO is listed in the allies array and remove it from the foes array. This will change it for all creatures that use the same FACTION entry. And a new tutorial isn't needed because we've covered this topic a few hundred times already.

[Updated on: Sat, 03 April 2010 07:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: can you make a new tutorial please [message #56677 is a reply to message #56670] Sat, 03 April 2010 14:31 Go to previous message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
how does the moves of the oponent work? i made a jack of blades boddyguard but he lost all his moves. the only moves i seem to finde back are the mental shield and the not function lichtining of scythe. how can i make my jack boddyguard use his assasins rush and make him shoot his fireball's? (the brain only sais boss stage 1, 2 and 3 and i can't get that to work. the same problem with maze and the guildmaster)Sorry i keep asking new things but i realy want to learn to mod fabel till the smalest detaille.

[Updated on: Sun, 04 April 2010 08:02]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: fireball shot mod help
Next Topic: Summon guild reinforcements, almost got it but need help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:27:33 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01454 seconds