Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » ANGEL WINGS
icon3.gif  ANGEL WINGS [message #56671] Sat, 03 April 2010 09:32 Go to next message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
can somwone make angel wings on clothing (not a picture on clothing but real wings on the back of the hero that are on only one pair of torso clothings) if it is possible 1 pair of licht wings on the torso good willmaster robe. and 1 pair of black angelwings on the evil willmaster robe. is it possible? and not that i ame a pushy person, but how long do jou think you will need to make it? thanks Very Happy (feel free to coment, do you like the idee?)

[Updated on: Sat, 03 April 2010 09:33]

Report message to a moderator

Re: ANGEL WINGS [message #56672 is a reply to message #56671] Sat, 03 April 2010 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Oh gawd not this crap again. Look, it's possible, it can be done, I've done it. But it looks terrible. Just absolutely terrible. Doing wings in this fashion is just no good.
Re: ANGEL WINGS [message #56673 is a reply to message #56672] Sat, 03 April 2010 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oryp is currently offline  oryp
seems like everytime a new person comes they request this. It doesn't look good at all because it needs animations, otherwise you have wings that just sit there, doing nothing.
Re: ANGEL WINGS [message #56676 is a reply to message #56672] Sat, 03 April 2010 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
realy? well thats strange i did not see any wings in the mod section Shocked . ps i dont care how dull the wings look just by them standing still. (ever playd mk armagedon? those wings lookd dull too at first but i got used at them.) wel i just wil go look or i can finde them then, thank you Very Happy and sorry that ime just a other moron ho asks for wings, but the request section has like over a 3000 messages and i did not have the time to read all of them (50 till now)

[Updated on: Sat, 03 April 2010 14:33]

Re: ANGEL WINGS [message #56678 is a reply to message #56676] Sat, 03 April 2010 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
oryp wrote on Sat, 03 April 2010 13:20

seems like everytime a new person comes they request this. It doesn't look good at all because it needs animations, otherwise you have wings that just sit there, doing nothing.
Well, true and false. They'll sit there doing nothing relative to whatever bones it are weighted to, and it can use existing animations provided to it's attached to existing bones. It's not to say that they will do nothing, but instead that they don't look natural.
jefthereaper wrote on Sat, 03 April 2010 16:19

realy? well thats strange i did not see any wings in the mod section Shocked
That's because no one's done it, I like how you read and still don't understand. Even the one I did was never released because it looked like crap, and I don't like to release crap.
Re: ANGEL WINGS [message #56695 is a reply to message #56678] Sun, 04 April 2010 01:48 Go to previous message
o wel time to move on then
and like i said i have a reading problem, hate it myself too

[Updated on: Sun, 04 April 2010 01:49]

Previous Topic: win 7 question
Next Topic: XP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:59:18 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01409 seconds