Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » some help needed about my fable game
some help needed about my fable game [message #56681] Sat, 03 April 2010 21:41 Go to next message
Xx Ultima xX is currently offline  Xx Ultima xX
Ok so I have just registerd but i have been around for a while now... looking at posts and learning about modding fable.

I have learnt how to:

Get rid of old age
No bruises
Editing weapons
Other stuff that isnt important

Now I have stuffed somthing up in my weapon editing but that dosn't matter, the point is that when i went to backup my fable (replacing all the Script.Bin game.Bin etc with the backed up files) and I noticed nothing changed....

So i backed up my files 5 times and I rage quitted and decided to re-install Fable, I did just that and I looked in FE to find NOTHING HAS CHANGED SINCE MY LAST FABLE EDIT!

I have now re-installed in twice AND reboted AND tried it on a different user.... Nothing

So I have found that I have possibly fucked up fable Correct?

If so help me out....
Re: some help needed about my fable game [message #56682 is a reply to message #56681] Sat, 03 April 2010 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Vista issue, game is using files in virtual store, etc. etc.
Re: some help needed about my fable game [message #56685 is a reply to message #56681] Sat, 03 April 2010 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actualy im using windows 7 not vista

Also im glad the forums arnt dead... i thought they were Smile
Re: some help needed about my fable game [message #56690 is a reply to message #56685] Sun, 04 April 2010 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
Yea yea, Windows 7 inherits the Vista issue, that's why I referred to it as the Vista issue and not the Windows 7 issue.
Re: some help needed about my fable game [message #56694 is a reply to message #56681] Sun, 04 April 2010 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry my bad...

Ill read your guide over and over again so i can stop asking these nooby questions....
Re: some help needed about my fable game [message #56751 is a reply to message #56681] Wed, 07 April 2010 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EvilOne is currently offline  EvilOne
I read several post and could not find what I was looking for I used the search as well.

I know it is out there "Fable II game save editor"

I followed forums to your site.

I am done with hexing I want something simple.

To be used with Xbox360, the xbox forum did not look like it had anything completed.

I must be looking in the wroung place or blind
Re: some help needed about my fable game [message #56754 is a reply to message #56751] Wed, 07 April 2010 02:54 Go to previous message

Retired
EvilOne wrote on Wed, 07 April 2010 04:25

I must be looking in the wroung place or blind
Well, I don't know if you're blind but you're certainly in the wrong place. These forums are active but they're not dedicated to Fable II modding. And to my knowledge, the save hack app on the Fable2Mod site was discontinued because there was another one farther along in development that could do other, more advanced things. But that one isn't available on Fable2Mod as it wasn't one of our guys, though I do think that there are links to where it is available...

Anyway, we aren't working on Fable II modding. All of our site's talent took off when it was discovered that Fable II wasn't going to be released on PC, which is the only thing that we felt would make mod development worthwhile.

And you posted a completely irrelevant post in this thread, which has been resolved so I'll go ahead and lock it. You can make your own threads in the General Discussion forum about these things if you still wish to discuss them.
Previous Topic: The Annoying Rules Reminder
Next Topic: how can we create emotes!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:50:38 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01225 seconds