Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » and it all whent wrong.
icon3.gif  and it all whent wrong. [message #56818] Mon, 12 April 2010 07:31 Go to next message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
first i will make clear i looked on the forum first for a anwser.(did not find it) I have a problem with FE itself. i have no clue how i did this, i only know that i was installing my back-up's ones more course my game crashed thanks to tho mod's that conflicted. when i was installing my back-up's FE just stopt and closed with no warning. when i tried to start it up it just friezed as it was showing the start up picture.(left my laptop on fore 5 houwers) and than i closed it down and just deleted :FE, shadownet and re-instald my fable game. than i got FE and SN back but even than thay just froze upon use. wat whent wrong? how can i fix this? (i realy want this to work sins i just got the hange of this modding. and i like it!)sorry for the bad english. my transelator only makes it my language but does not automaticly corrects or changes my language to english. ps: cant use word or xl too.
Re: and it all whent wrong. [message #56819 is a reply to message #56818] Mon, 12 April 2010 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
For starters, you do not restore backups while FE is open. Unless you're using ShadowNet's built-in restore function, and I take it that you weren't. FE locks the files, it holds onto them, you can't mess with the files outside of FE while FE has them open.

The rest is user error, not with the tools but with the operating system.
Re: and it all whent wrong. [message #56821 is a reply to message #56818] Mon, 12 April 2010 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

jefthereaper wrote on Mon, 12 April 2010 07:31

first i will make clear i looked on the forum first for a anwser.(did not find it)

We don't have an answer for stupidity.

(we wish we did, however.)

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: and it all whent wrong. [message #56822 is a reply to message #56819] Mon, 12 April 2010 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no,no i did not make myself clear. i did use shadownet. in the past i used FE to install back-up's. no idea how i did it. the point is 1: i backt it up 2: it crached 3(how do i fix this?) first i thought FE and SN had a file map like games have in the program files map. if only it had a map like that than i coude delete it and replace it. (yes i know its not in the program file's course it had no instalation function.

[Updated on: Mon, 12 April 2010 13:00]

Report message to a moderator

Re: and it all whent wrong. [message #56823 is a reply to message #56818] Mon, 12 April 2010 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

Type that post again with real grammar and I might be able to help you. Pretty much everything has been answered by JohnDoe already, I don't know what you're still asking for.

Re: and it all whent wrong. [message #56824 is a reply to message #56823] Mon, 12 April 2010 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i try but like i said my transelation wil not work in tho directions. i also cant use the one in word or xl sinds the guy's of the computer shop did not give me the product code to start up the programs, im workin on it but it might still take some time. (i realy try i do but it's a lot harder to type than speak.) thil my transelator works i wil try to type as good as possibel.
Re: and it all whent wrong. [message #56825 is a reply to message #56818] Mon, 12 April 2010 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

What's your operating system?

Re: and it all whent wrong. [message #56826 is a reply to message #56825] Mon, 12 April 2010 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my computer is running on Windows Vista if that is wat you mean(only after i got it i got to know that this is one of the worst laptops you can get). Sorry if i missunderstand u. my understanding in english is good, but i still lack the words involving the working's of pc's
Re: and it all whent wrong. [message #56827 is a reply to message #56818] Mon, 12 April 2010 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

Uninstall and delete the game from the Virtual Store.

This is explained in the very forum you posted your thread in.

Re: and it all whent wrong. [message #56828 is a reply to message #56827] Mon, 12 April 2010 13:54 Go to previous message
thank you so mutch darkendsoul! Very Happy
Previous Topic: I have a problem with Seven
Next Topic: Trainers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:18:31 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01180 seconds