Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Modding help on vista please.
Modding help on vista please. [message #56893] Mon, 19 April 2010 12:56 Go to next message
skater115 is currently offline  skater115
hey im kinda new to modding and i was wondering how to use explorer and other mods like special trader/chests on vista, not so good with this kinda thing Sad
Re: Modding help on vista please. [message #56894 is a reply to message #56893] Mon, 19 April 2010 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I'm seriously considering taking every post that has the word "Vista" in it and merging it all into an uber "HALP MEH" thread.
Re: Modding help on vista please. [message #56895 is a reply to message #56893] Mon, 19 April 2010 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

I don't have time for idiocy.
EDIT:
JohnDoe wrote on Mon, 19 April 2010 13:58

I'm seriously considering taking every post that has the word "Vista" in it and merging it all into an uber "HALP MEH" thread.

What a hall of shame that would be.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 19 April 2010 13:59]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Modding help on vista please. [message #56922 is a reply to message #56893] Tue, 20 April 2010 14:04 Go to previous message
griecon is currently offline  griecon
anybody else notice it's always the same guys mocking the noobs. it's a waste of everyones time to poste an irrelevant insult just as much as it is to post a question that's rediculous. if i'm being unreasonable please tell me, i'm not trying to offend anyone. i'm just tired of checking to see if anything productive has been said and finding twice the rediculousness by the seasoned modders than that of the noob. just saying. oh and if your response to this will be to tell me that i'm doing the same thing and posting something irrelevant don't waste your time man that's weak.

*** Moderator's Note ***

Anybody else notice that it's always the same guys who produce worthwhile information? Anybody else notice that it's always the same guys who still take their time to answer questions? Anybody else notice that it's always the same guys who still learn new things about Fable modding and then release the mods to show what they've learned? Anybody else notice that it's always the same questions that come from the new members? Anybody else notice that it's always the same kind of laziness that comes from the new members? Anybody else notice that it's always these new members that take everything for granted, take our resources, take our assistance, and give nothing back? Anybody else notice that all of the ridiculous, impractical, impossible, useless or outright stupid questions and ideas come from new, unproductive, ungrateful, and often unteachable members and all of the answers come from the seasoned members? Anybody else notice that it's only the members who have produced exactly nothing but sweet fuck all that think veteran members are out of line for being bitter? Anybody else notice that there's plenty of reasons for the same guys who are beneficial to the community to be bitter at the same people who leech from the community? Anybody else notice that when a member learns and becomes productive, he becomes very welcome?

It's not like we're bad people. We're good Fable modders, we're tired of answering the same questions that don't have any direct relation to Fable modding, like how to make backups, like where to find the backups you made, like how to use your operating system, like how to understand the Windows interface, like how to be a useful member of an online community, like how to use the internet, like how to search, if we did anything else for these people, we'd be changing their diapers and bottle-feeding them, so I don't really care that you think we're being ridiculous for not answering the same damn question for the thousandth time because skater115 is too much of a lazy ass to read the stickies, which the rules say people should read, but then people don't read the rules anymore.

Until you've answered a thousand questions, found out something new about Fable modding, develop a tool, release a mod that's at least half original, displayed abilities that would allow you to cross the street without someone holding your hand, or do anything else that would be somewhat useful, we don't need your input on how we do things.

Love,
JohnDoe

[Updated on: Tue, 20 April 2010 14:48] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: I'm Coming Back!
Next Topic: chest's help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:05:09 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00962 seconds