Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » I'm Coming Back!
I'm Coming Back! [message #56906] Mon, 19 April 2010 19:19 Go to next message
redvader is currently offline  redvader
I think I might be coming back to mod fable again, I took almost a year break from it, I will like to make Fable Modifying more popular also, if I come back, I'm going to re-create Fable in a way, new quests, different weapons and armours, areas will be changed, the quests will be hard wich I bet most people would like. This is all I got to say, cant wait to start modifying Fable again.
Re: I'm Coming Back! [message #56907 is a reply to message #56906] Mon, 19 April 2010 20:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
redvader wrote on Mon, 19 April 2010 21:19

new quests
You would think what with the distinct lack of mods featuring new quests that people would know that we can't do new quests.
Other than that, knock yourself out. Welcome back.
Re: I'm Coming Back! [message #56915 is a reply to message #56906] Tue, 20 April 2010 11:18 Go to previous message
redvader is currently offline  redvader
What I mean in new quests is, switch the original ones around Very Happy, like I did about idk 7-9 months ago with the arena, but a bit more than that. Ive been making runescape servers ever since then and now I've gotten bored and am going to mod fable again as I enjoyed that. Very Happy
Previous Topic: New town?
Next Topic: Modding help on vista please.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:20:35 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01136 seconds