Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » **XBOX** Marry Anyone Mod / NPC Teleportation?
**XBOX** Marry Anyone Mod / NPC Teleportation? [message #56909] Mon, 19 April 2010 20:58 Go to next message
AileFatale is currently offline  AileFatale
I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but I have two questions.

I've seen the mod that allows you to marry special characters, such as the bordello girls or Briar Rose / Whisper. Which is great. But for someone who doesn't enjoy PC gaming as much as the xbox, I remain forced to endure marriage to the usual lemming NPCs wandering around town.

Is it possible to recreate that mod for Xbox? If not, is there any mod to allow all NPCs to teleport with you, the way they do in Lookout Point? Even if I can't marry a character, I basically just want to marry someone who stands out - like taking the Bowerstone Barber to Hook Coast and such.
Re: **XBOX** Marry Anyone Mod / NPC Teleportation? [message #56910 is a reply to message #56909] Mon, 19 April 2010 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Any NPC will teleport with you from an object/manual teleporter. A bench or signpost in B/S that goes to O/V will allow you to have the barber follow you and be marriable once you get there. You will need to look in the xbox section to see what it will take for you to be able make those teleporters for xbox. I know nothing about the xbox part.

Re: **XBOX** Marry Anyone Mod / NPC Teleportation? [message #56911 is a reply to message #56910] Mon, 19 April 2010 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AileFatale is currently offline  AileFatale
Thank you. And sorry, I'm extremely new to modding. Currently trying to softmod my xbox and everything. I take full responsibility for all ignorance that may spew from my keyboard.

My friend brought up the Darkwood Cullis Gate quest a few minutes ago. I really doubt it counts as a manual teleporter, but it's not a "normal" cullis gate so I figured it was worth asking about. You immediately teleport directly to Hook Coast during the quest. If I were to bring the Barber along, would she be teleported also?
Re: **XBOX** Marry Anyone Mod / NPC Teleportation? [message #56912 is a reply to message #56909] Tue, 20 April 2010 01:10 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Teleports? Just scripts, and scripts are the same on XBox as it is on PC. Well, mostly. Close enough that the FreeRoam tool works on the FinalAlbion.wad for the XBox (in fact, FreeRoam was designed for the XBox version). If you can install Fable onto the XBox HDD, do it. Set your box up so that you can FTP files to and from your computer. Grab the FinalAlbion.wad and put it on your computer, then grab our FreeRoam tool to dump the FinalAlbion.wad (anywhere, it doesn't matter). Then move all the LEVs and TNGs to the XBox in:

..\data\Levels\FinalAlbion\
Except for creature_hub.tng and creature_hub.lev, those say in the Levels directory. I don't know if the thread with the mod you wanted has any decent instructions or if it has an FMP/TNG or just scripts, but we can tell you what to do with them if you need help. Might be wise to just copy the specific teleport scripts.
Previous Topic: Help with "closing a chest"?
Next Topic: Regions heightmap
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:10:52 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01209 seconds