Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » New town?
New town? [message #56913] Tue, 20 April 2010 08:14 Go to next message
Archaonus is currently offline  Archaonus
I passed this game more than 2 times, and i got bored with it. Fable is one of my favourite games , but I want something new to start play it again. I found out about these mods, but they are still not so much...

So is there any mod that adds a new city/town/village to this game?

If there is no any, is anyone even planning to make some? I really want a new one Smile
Re: New town? [message #56914 is a reply to message #56913] Tue, 20 April 2010 09:00 Go to previous message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
I am working on a new town, but I accidently deleted file, so I can't work on it right now(so one of the peple I sent a beta to sending me a copy back would be much appreciated(althoough if none of you can, I will take the time to rebuild what I had(which would take very long))), and the internet is not working on the computer I have fable on, and am waiting for my dad to fix it before I can get a copy of chocolatebox to continue build it. Finishing the town make take very long, though, as I was currently at the longest part of it(placing the furniture and linking it to the houses, plus adding villagers and making act normal), as possibly having to start again from the beginning. There are several other towns in progress, but I don't know whether or not those people are still working on them.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.
Previous Topic: jack of blades.fmp help plz
Next Topic: I'm Coming Back!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:19:34 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01494 seconds