Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Good/Neutral Will Users Hood
Good/Neutral Will Users Hood [message #57085] Mon, 03 May 2010 02:33 Go to next message
SYLNTZ is currently offline  SYLNTZ
I was hoping someone could come up with come awesome designs for these to help compliment the necromancers hood. It goes great with evil characters but good guys looks silly in all white with a black hood. Possibly even without the shoulder pads, but the archon shoulders would look awesome with it. Did some searches but all I got was the broken hoods under finished objects. Thanks in advance, you all do incredible work, don't cease to amaze me!

The Gods and Demons you fear and worship are as nothing to me! - Jack of Blades
Re: Good/Neutral Will Users Hood [message #57086 is a reply to message #57085] Mon, 03 May 2010 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
SYLNTZ wrote on Mon, 03 May 2010 04:33

broken hoods under finished objects.
Could you give me a link to those please? I've been meaning to go through the broken mods and see if they're worth fixing.

As for your request, linking to what mod you're using will help. There have been some duplicate posts of mods and some are slightly different from each other.
Re: Good/Neutral Will Users Hood [message #57087 is a reply to message #57086] Mon, 03 May 2010 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The broken hats are here http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=5846& ;start=0& Didn't try using them due to the moderators note

As for the hood its under http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=2979& ;start=0& (Under the first page of finished mods under objects)

Re: Good/Neutral Will Users Hood [message #57088 is a reply to message #57087] Mon, 03 May 2010 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
SYLNTZ wrote on Mon, 03 May 2010 04:47

The broken hats are here http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=5846& ;amp ;amp ;start=0& Didn't try using them due to the moderators note
Ah, that one. I remember it, I went ahead and deleted the thread since the guy never came back to recompile it properly and it couldn't be fixed because it wasn't broken - just incomplete.
SYLNTZ wrote on Mon, 03 May 2010 04:47

As for the hood its under http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=2979& ;amp ;amp ;start=0& (Under the first page of finished mods under objects)
Alright. This is something that interests me, so I'll go ahead and take a look at it. Do you want it in-depth (complete package of new items based off of that) or just simple (new clothing items for good/neutral) or just really, really simple (retexture that item to fit in with either the good or neutral will set)?

[Updated on: Mon, 03 May 2010 03:19]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Good/Neutral Will Users Hood [message #57089 is a reply to message #57088] Mon, 03 May 2010 03:43 Go to previous message
I was looking just for some simple new hoods for good and neutral but something awesome and more in depth would be incredible Surprised because an entire in depth package of these hoods would be awesome for all the will users out there! but simple pair standalone headgear pieces for the good/neutral will users outfits would be great if you're too busy, would prefer not to have a retexture though. Thanks alot!

Previous Topic: ultimate Jack Of Blade's
Next Topic: No alignment requirements on spells
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 19:49:56 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01127 seconds