Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Objects » Ranger Set(my first mod.)
icon10.gif  Ranger Set(my first mod.) [message #57232] Tue, 18 May 2010 17:41 Go to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

This mod is broken, has been since I put it up, and I just now remembered to take it down. It's down now, if anyone downloaded it, sorry. Confused

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Sun, 11 March 2012 15:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Ranger Set(my first mod.) [message #57233 is a reply to message #57232] Tue, 18 May 2010 18:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
i really hope the guys that originally made the mods are ok with this...perhaps credits wud be advisable(good way to learn some of the systems of FE i guess)(or wud it be controls?...or maybe functions)

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: Ranger Set(my first mod.) [message #57239 is a reply to message #57233] Wed, 19 May 2010 10:17 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Well the guy who made one of them hasn't been on in years, and the other I intended to send them a pm last night asking but I had to go to bed. =/ But I'm gonna send it today.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: Soul Reaver
Next Topic: Blood Sword
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:11:13 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01149 seconds