Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Increasing Stats and/or Reducing Age
Increasing Stats and/or Reducing Age [message #57265] Sat, 22 May 2010 23:21 Go to next message
Skkolar is currently offline  Skkolar
I really didn't want to go through registering and making my own thread, but I really haven't found anything on...

Increasing Stats. Like those in/of Strength, Will, and Skill.
This huge quest stemmed from me just wanting to remove my scars, to making the age of my hero younger, to reducing the aging coefficient so that I could go in and lower my already leveled up skills in order for me to go back and increase them again allowing me to reduce my age in my own little crazy way. >_<

I guess in all honesty, I just want to reduce the age of my hero. Can somebody please help me. My OCD hasn't let me continue playing for the last few hours.

T-T
Re: Increasing Stats and/or Reducing Age [message #57268 is a reply to message #57265] Sat, 22 May 2010 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Somebody.
Re: Increasing Stats and/or Reducing Age [message #57269 is a reply to message #57265] Sat, 22 May 2010 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be here all night. @_@
Re: Increasing Stats and/or Reducing Age [message #57270 is a reply to message #57269] Sat, 22 May 2010 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JinX is currently offline  JinX
Fable TLC Trainer +24 may help thee in thy quest for eternal youth. Very Happy
Re: Increasing Stats and/or Reducing Age [message #57271 is a reply to message #57270] Sun, 23 May 2010 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JinX wrote on Sat, 22 May 2010 23:59

Fable TLC Trainer +24 may help thee in thy quest for eternal youth. Very Happy

So, it's my understanding that you are suggesting this to me because it can let me reduce my hero's age? Right here and now?
Re: Increasing Stats and/or Reducing Age [message #57272 is a reply to message #57265] Sun, 23 May 2010 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep.
Re: Increasing Stats and/or Reducing Age [message #57273 is a reply to message #57272] Sun, 23 May 2010 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JinX wrote on Sun, 23 May 2010 00:11

Yep.

Alright. Do you have a link? I've never heard of the aforementioned thingy. Surprised (If you don't mind linking it, that is)
Re: Increasing Stats and/or Reducing Age [message #57275 is a reply to message #57265] Sun, 23 May 2010 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I suppose I dont mind...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Fable+TLC+trainer+%2B24

It's a new search method... they just invented it. Very Happy
Re: Increasing Stats and/or Reducing Age [message #57278 is a reply to message #57265] Sun, 23 May 2010 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Skkolar wrote on Sun, 23 May 2010 01:21

I really didn't want to go through registering and making my own thread, but I really haven't found anything on...

Increasing Stats. Like those in/of Strength, Will, and Skill.
This huge quest stemmed from me just wanting to remove my scars, to making the age of my hero younger, to reducing the aging coefficient so that I could go in and lower my already leveled up skills in order for me to go back and increase them again allowing me to reduce my age in my own little crazy way. >_<

I guess in all honesty, I just want to reduce the age of my hero. Can somebody please help me. My OCD hasn't let me continue playing for the last few hours.

T-T
You're making a mountain out of a molehill. Yes, you can make it such that upgrading your skills has less or even no impact on age. No, that's not going to help you now unless you intend to start a new game.

Get FE. Open it up, then scroll down to HERO_STATS. Ignore the entry marked NULLDEF and double-click the other one that's there. In the entry window, scroll down in the left panel until you see something marked MaxAge. Change this number to either 18* or 1000000018. Click Apply Changes, then Action|Save Mods and Run Fable. Don't mind the splash.exe error, it is irrelevant, nothing is damaged, just go about your business as if it isn't even there.

If you have Vista or Windows 7, please refer to this before complaining about an access denied error.

*Might not work.
Skkolar wrote on Sun, 23 May 2010 01:47

I'll be here all night. @_@
Hey, we'll get to you when we get to you. This isn't a 24 hour service you know, and posting three times in a row isn't going to magically wake one of us up to help you. Just wait, we'll help you out in due time.
JinX wrote on Sun, 23 May 2010 02:27

I suppose I dont mind...

Cut your shit. You haven't been here nearly long enough to talk down to anyone. Here's a link to the trainer.
Re: Increasing Stats and/or Reducing Age [message #57279 is a reply to message #57275] Sun, 23 May 2010 00:42 Go to previous message
JinX wrote on Sun, 23 May 2010 00:27

I suppose I dont mind...

Awesome. I'll be coming here so very often.
Previous Topic: Armor/weapon request.
Next Topic: Dark Apprentice Robes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:54:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01075 seconds