Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » physique/accuracy-damage bonus multiplier, anyone?
physique/accuracy-damage bonus multiplier, anyone? [message #57290] Sun, 23 May 2010 07:45 Go to next message
popmaster is currently offline  popmaster
Basically I'm screwing with HERO_STATS.
From JohnDoe's response to Max Level for attributes Change i've learned it could be an array of 8 floats but after snooping and random altering the section I couldn't identify this variable. Please help!

EDIT: they are not in HERO_STATS

Quote:

also, on a side note i heard there was a possibility to set a stat to it's maximum at first level. Previously it was used for bypassing the physical morphing of a hero.
I guess the best place to start would be here

the question is... how the hell do ya do it?

ololol, after a day of brainfuck i have attaind some certainty in the matter.
The morphing pace of a hero (muscle/tallness) is assigned to every point of his 3 strength/skill stats seperatly, varying from the level gained in a increasing progression. You can't cheat it by decreasing the level quantity of a stat 'cuz the max morphing is always achieved at the last level.
So if there's only a 1 point to gain in health - still you recive a muscle state of 7.

Now if only i knew how to remove this morphing accompaniment from a specific stat...
Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Very Happy Very Happy

i'm still searching for a fine peace of mind~

[Updated on: Mon, 24 May 2010 15:05]

Report message to a moderator

Re: physique/accuracy-damage bonus multiplier, anyone? [message #57299 is a reply to message #57290] Mon, 24 May 2010 06:07 Go to previous message
popmaster is currently offline  popmaster
Update:

Discovered a similar variable to the one in my thread title.

For those of you who are squeamished about changing the default weapon damage and possibly giving your opponents (wielding 'em) an equal bonus, there is a CREATURE->1470->CDefs->CCreatureStatsDef(first Link)->129763F0 float which was named as StrengthDamageMultiplier but in essence it is not the one you improve by pumping stats. Altering this entry will result in increasing the damage power of all your melee attacks (including fists) by x times.

The interesting part is that this addition is also affected by your strength level:
For example you do 10 damage with your fists at 0 strength.
Swap this "x" with 5 and we have 50 damage at 0 strength.
Then train your physique to it's max and we have a 50*2=100 points of pure win.

EDIT:

Another (non-Accuracy) damage multiplier for ranged attacks lies here SHOT->7184 SHOT_BASE->3C6E8B0A HitThingDamage

i'm still searching for a fine peace of mind~

[Updated on: Tue, 25 May 2010 04:38]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: BlueTooth's Legendary Objects
Next Topic: New Npcs Using Fe
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:18:52 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01586 seconds