Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Idea of mine: Fable UPDATE
Idea of mine: Fable UPDATE [message #57303] Mon, 24 May 2010 11:13
modder_in_training
I am new to the forum, but I have been snooping around, downloading mods, finding problems and figuring it out myself or reading the forums to figure it out (your welcome JohnDoe Smile ).

Anyway, this idea has been floating around my mind. Basically, update the graphics, increase the amount of reactions other people give to you, increase the health of bosses, have weapons bounce of certain armors, but still cause damage, other such updates. I posted this here, because I have some idea of what I want, but if people can give ideas on what to do/make and how to make this a reality, than I would be very appreciative. If anyone wants a more detailed explanation of what I want to do, just ask and I shall provide as much as I can.

Slightly off topic, I cant seem to find the meshes for mods Embarassed, plus, if I DO find them, I will probably be too laz-erm busy to update it. So, if I CAN make this mod, and you want your objects to look updated, than please do so yourself.

REMEMBER THIS: negative criticism is only appreciated by JohnDoe, Keshire, Satan and other moderators Very Happy , trolls WILL be stabbed with Avo’s Tear, than shot with ten arrows from Scorm's Bow and then (hopefully) banned. Twisted Evil Flame at your own risk...
please post your ideas soon:
modder_in_training

If you MUST pm me, go ahead, but please, ceap it modding related and streaght to the point. Thank you.

Excuse my spelling, I am natrally spelling-chalenged.

[Updated on: Mon, 24 May 2010 12:26]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: help!
Next Topic: FABLE EXPLORER
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:49:53 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01189 seconds