Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Evil Character Model Less Ugly
Evil Character Model Less Ugly [message #57360] Thu, 27 May 2010 17:19 Go to next message
JWDragair is currently offline  JWDragair
One thing that I've never been able to stand about evil characters is how they go bald and have these large horns. It completely undermines the idea of having different haircuts and character customization. My question is is it possible to recreate the evil character model to make it more appealing visually? (ie remove the horns and balding effect)

Also, is there a way to change it so that people do not run away from you in fear when you are evil? I would like to play a character that is a dark seducer that appears attractive but whose heart is black as coal.

Thanks in advance, this will really help if it can be done Very Happy
Re: Evil Character Model Less Ugly [message #57369 is a reply to message #57360] Fri, 28 May 2010 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyanide is currently offline  Cyanide
Its called A search there is a no baldness mod and i believe a no horns mod, the scariness factor i do not really know but searching helps. Remember Look before you post.

No Baldness
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=2730& ;start=0&

No horns
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=2302& ;start=0&

Modding For A Better Yesterday
Re: Evil Character Model Less Ugly [message #57370 is a reply to message #57369] Fri, 28 May 2010 05:08 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Cyanide wrote on Fri, 28 May 2010 06:56

scariness factor i do not really know
I do. Smile

Edit the CBonusItemDef of a consumable to modify attractiveness and agreeableness up. Way up. I forget where the cap is but 5000 should be more than enough. Scariness, scariness in itself isn't a bad thing. In fact it gives some credibility to the character because people will laugh at someone who has minimum scariness.

People will always be afraid of the guy who came into town and killed everyone. You can play around with the OPINION* entries but I couldn't aid you in that venture.
Previous Topic: Modded Areas
Next Topic: A whole 'Hack'?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:50:11 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01345 seconds