Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » A whole 'Hack'?
A whole 'Hack'? [message #57374] Fri, 28 May 2010 06:45 Go to next message
DarkMaaku1991 is currently offline  DarkMaaku1991
Hello, everyone. My computer is stupid and won't let me use FE, nor play the Fable game itself. So i thought that someone could provide me with all i need to put it into a disc that i could play on my xbox. There isn't much i wanted hacked in the game, but here are a general of what i want. I'll give details if my request is accepted, or if details are asked.

-Create legendary weapon (ask details)
-Create legendary armor (ask details)
-Add cullis gate (ask details)
-Add the buffer bandits (i saw them in Witchwood Cullis gate after completing the game) into Twinblade's camp.
-change a few physical aspects the hero has when evil
-give the hero eternal youth
-replace twinblade's tent(the tent itself) into a marital home (ask detail)
-put theresa in Twinblade's camp and enable to marry her (i know its incest but she's the only female in Albion i find worth marrying)
-add specific tattoo cards in Twinblade's camp, plus a tattooist
-unlimited follower

Thanks in advance. Whoever accepts the request is a lifesaver.
Re: A whole 'Hack'? [message #57375 is a reply to message #57374] Fri, 28 May 2010 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A Happy Viking is currently offline  A Happy Viking
Hey, I just wanna say good luck with all this because it's a tall order.

But I would like to say something if I may.

[Correct me if I am wrong on this.]
Theresa doesn't have a movement function, so even if you were capable of marrying her, she'd just stand in one spot, and you'd probably get frustrated with that after a while.

Of course, the modders her have fixed harder problems.

As for the unlimited followers, I am sure this can be done because people were trying to get the 'Ghostly Sword' spell to allow different creatures and the amount to be summoned. I believe they found the solution.

Anyway, high hopes for you, and maybe you should specify the error you get when you open FE so you can use it too. Just saying.

[Updated on: Fri, 28 May 2010 07:12]

Report message to a moderator

Re: A whole 'Hack'? [message #57377 is a reply to message #57374] Fri, 28 May 2010 08:12 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
All of this is possible, pending on whatever details have not been given. But you'll be hard-pressed to find someone with the XBox copy of the files for producing the mod (let alone someone willing to do so) and you'll still need FE or CBox to add definitions, textures and meshes.
Previous Topic: Evil Character Model Less Ugly
Next Topic: Sword of Aeons
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:47:38 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00966 seconds