Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Ghost Swords - Rock Trolls
Ghost Swords - Rock Trolls [message #57447] Tue, 01 June 2010 13:33 Go to next message
Magmajaw is currently offline  Magmajaw
Hi there, this is my first mod and post here. Now i know things like this have been done a million times before but i thought i would share my first ever mod i made hope you like this one. I had so much fun.

index.php?t=getfile&id=8707&private=0

This mod replace's your ghostly swords with four rock trolls (if you have the final ghost swords spell). When they dissappear you will reciever a ruby or potion from time to time.

When you first summon them you may get stuck in the middle of them as they are on the floor in a pile. Just try and move your way out.

Let me know what you think of it. If you like it i'll try any idea you want. I'm more than happy for requests.
Re: Ghost Swords - Rock Trolls [message #57524 is a reply to message #57447] Sun, 06 June 2010 11:49 Go to previous message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
thair was a trick to make the gowst swords to be summond a littel furthe away from the hero. It was a serten code in the gowst sword spell map, but i don't know wat that one was enymore. (i stopt modding a few months before.) just test them one by one, begining with the lower numbers. if it does not work just change the number back to wat it was. i recomend you change the origional number to 5 or 10. That way the trols wil not summon outside the map or ontop of the hero. That wil solve the "getting stuck" problems. (i did this with summoners.) Cool
Previous Topic: No sheaths
Next Topic: Funny Guildmaster Mod
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:20:09 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01161 seconds