Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Sawtooth Greatsword
Sawtooth Greatsword [message #57489] Fri, 04 June 2010 16:34 Go to next message
Zigemm is currently offline  Zigemm

I've searched- - Hell, I've lurked through the forums for new weapons and armors that I might find interesting. I'm not much for modding myself, in all honesty, but I did find one weapon very interesting. While I've seen screenshots, and read the recoloring thread, I haven't found an .fmp for the Sawtooth Greatsword.

This is a fairly simple request: Could someone link me to a download of the .fmp? I've searched several keywords to check where it might be, but I haven't found it. I hate to be whiny, but I just had to ask. It's a fantastically designed weapon, standing out on its own in the Fable universe and fitting into the designs of armors and areas. It's by far my favorite modded weapon, and I've seen many other before coming to this site.

Enough of ranting. Link 4 n00b pl0x?

Yes, I know I'm an idiot. Don't need a reminder.
Re: Sawtooth Greatsword [message #57490 is a reply to message #57489] Fri, 04 June 2010 17:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=34455& amp; amp; amp;&srch=Sawtooth+Greatsword#msg_34455. Fourth post ON THAT PAGE. Please search a bit more thoroughly next time, as it was all too easy to find. all I had to do is search sawtooth greatsword in all messages. In case you didn't know yes, WE HAVE A SEARCH BUTTON. Please use it to keep people like me from answering idiotic threads like this one. Or worse people like Johndoe or admins! (I say like johndoe or admins because I haven't seen the administrator status on johndoe in the last few days. John if you are still an admin I'm sorry.)

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Fri, 04 June 2010 17:38]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Sawtooth Greatsword [message #57491 is a reply to message #57489] Fri, 04 June 2010 19:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Oh good lord, I'm sorry.
I didn't expect the item to be in the community projects.
I used the search button, RIGHT next to the FAQ button, because I didn't want to bother anyone, but it appears I did.
Apologies. Delete the thread if you want, I don't need more evidence that I'm blind and idiotic.

P.S.: Loading the .fmp causes FE freeze, going into Not Responding mode. Is there a more updated .fmp? 367kb should freeze the program.

[Updated on: Fri, 04 June 2010 20:02]

Re: Sawtooth Greatsword [message #57494 is a reply to message #57491] Sat, 05 June 2010 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

I just tried the fmp that is linked to and it worked fine. Look for another reason for your freeze problem. Have you been able to apply any other fmps, or is this your first attempt?

Re: Sawtooth Greatsword [message #57495 is a reply to message #57489] Sat, 05 June 2010 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I've loaded several .fmps onto FE, many of which are older links than the Sawtooth Greatsword. This isn't my first attempt, and I can't get AE to work so that I can place a chest. My computer just isn't good enough for it. (I run Fable TLC on lowest graphics.)

I'll search for some other issue, maybe a simple reboot will get this thing working again.

Thanks for testing the link, jwc2200.

P.S.: Now, FE doesn't freeze when loading the .fmp, I fixed a few things, but it freezes when I Save mods and run Fable.
THIS IS THE ONLY MOD I'VE DOWNLOADED THAT CAUSES FABLE EXPLORER TO FREEZE INDEFINIETLY.

[Updated on: Sat, 05 June 2010 13:56]

Re: Sawtooth Greatsword [message #57500 is a reply to message #57489] Sat, 05 June 2010 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I apologize for the doublepost, but this is worrying me.
Should the sword look like this? Or is the texture corrupted or something?
(Sorry for bad shot, but it's white with blue tints on edges, not like the metallic texture I saw elsewhere.)
http://i45.tinypic.com/5l3wnb.jpg

Re: Sawtooth Greatsword [message #57501 is a reply to message #57500] Sat, 05 June 2010 15:27 Go to previous message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

The fmp does not include a texture. I made a couple, Jon said they may not work, but try one please and let me know. Look here:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=3460& ;prevloaded=1&&start=200

Previous Topic: My first mod (do not judge) :p
Next Topic: decompiled name file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:38:38 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01219 seconds