Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Platinum Shock Sword
Platinum Shock Sword [message #57510] Sun, 06 June 2010 03:26 Go to next message
Magmajaw is currently offline  Magmajaw
This is just a very simple mod for all those people that play a neutrel character and dont want a good or evil sword but still want a weapon like the sword of aeons or avo's tear.

Its basically a modded version of the warriors sword. I have added augmentations to it which are as follows:
Lightning, Health, Sharpening, Piecing and Silver.

Your free to modd the weapon and change these if you wish but if you repost pls give credit.

The power is now at 450 for the sword and it should be one handed. I've also change its flourish effect to make it look more lightningy.

index.php?t=getfile&id=8734&private=0

To spawn the object search for OBJECT_WARRIOR_SWORD

Hope you enjoy, rate and comment.
Re: Platinum Shock Sword [message #57914 is a reply to message #57510] Tue, 22 June 2010 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John McCain is currently offline  John McCain
extremely well done, the only thing is, why so much damage? I feel as though the sword should have a more reasonable number.
Re: Platinum Shock Sword [message #57924 is a reply to message #57914] Tue, 22 June 2010 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

450 was the original damage for the Sword of Aeons for the first fable on the XBOX.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Platinum Shock Sword [message #57926 is a reply to message #57914] Tue, 22 June 2010 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Actually this mod does not work, he left out the cdefs. When/if he redoes the fmp I will move it to Definitions, as he isn't trying to create a new weapon, he is trying to change an existing weapon.

Re: Platinum Shock Sword [message #57929 is a reply to message #57926] Tue, 22 June 2010 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

okay well hopefully he'll get it up and running. =/

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Platinum Shock Sword [message #57939 is a reply to message #57510] Tue, 22 June 2010 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Magmajaw is currently offline  Magmajaw
Hey sorry guys been away awhile making other things. So what seems to be the problem with this weapon. I am very new to this whole modding thing so go ahead and treat me as such lol. I would like to at least get one mod right.
Re: Platinum Shock Sword [message #58119 is a reply to message #57939] Mon, 28 June 2010 15:13 Go to previous message

The problem is magmajaw, like with your unholy S.O.A and holy Avo's tear, you left out the cdefs for this weapon. =/

Previous Topic: Oriental Tattoos [First MOD]
Next Topic: Fable Legacy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:13:06 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01324 seconds