Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Some Help Here
Some Help Here [message #57590] Wed, 09 June 2010 20:31 Go to next message
Cyanide is currently offline  Cyanide
Alright so i decide to make the masks on JOB shirt you know the Knight of Blades and Queen of blades masks. wearable simple retext of his mask but every time i spawn it im wearing his mask not the retextered one. PLZ take a look.

Alright im working on Retexting JOB mask and adding the Knight of Blades and Queen of Blades masks to the game i apply the texts and everytime i spawn them in game im wearing his mask not the retexts im spawning them right but i dont know the problem any help would be great.

You only need to make one thread.

Modding For A Better Yesterday

[Updated on: Wed, 09 June 2010 20:41] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Some Help Here [message #57592 is a reply to message #57590] Wed, 09 June 2010 20:49 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Well for starters, both of those masks have the same texture as Jack's mask. Further, that's not the right mesh.

You want to duplicate 4183 - MESH_HERO_FOLDED_JOB_MASK and 4184 - MESH_HERO_JOB_MASK_01. The 'folded' mesh is the one that appears on the ground and on screen when you pull it out of a chest. The other is the one that goes on the Hero's face. The one you have is, as far as I know, unused. There's one for cutscenes and I think another for something else, but the one you've got isn't the one you want.

Next, you'll either want a mesh edit (texture coordinates) or a texture edit to get the two masks using the part of the mask textures that you want. Satan's done the texture edits with his removable and alignment changing JoB mask, you can use those if you give him credit.

And just a last note here, an important note so pay attention: The folded mesh is the one that goes in the OBJECT entry. The mesh that goes on the Hero's face goes in the CAppearanceModifierDef.
Previous Topic: New weapon difficulties...
Next Topic: Weapon Idea Factory
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 12:52:24 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01998 seconds