Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » quicksilver: "I'm back! To Fable modding :)"
icon4.gif  quicksilver: "I'm back! To Fable modding :)" [message #57614] Fri, 11 June 2010 10:45 Go to next message
quicksilver is currently offline  quicksilver
So, after a year of absence in the FableTLC Mod community I decided to finally announce my return.
Some of you may remember me from my simple Archon's Platinum Battle Set Sword and Bow Mod or a re-texture of Black Assassin and Black Bandana suit.
I remember asking a lot of questions here, and being a complete newb for a time, some of those questions were silly and unnecessary. But I managed to grasp the basics of modding.
Although I rarely mod, in any game, eg. STALKER, anything except textures and item properties, I don't care. I don't want to be the all-knowing guru of mods, but to be able to perfect these two areas (textures and data, perhaps even scripts).
I have no excuse for disappearing "magically" and without a word from this forum. That was rude of me, given the knowledge I gained here. The reason though was simple: school and other obligations simply gave me almost no spare time to dedicate to modding. And since I stopped with it for a few days and I didn't think it will be for a longer period, I didn't notice anyone about it. It kind of slipped my mind.
But now I am back and ready to renew my knowledge and re-educate myself, given the high probability that new ways to mod were developed in my absence.

Consider this my comeback letter. See you in modding projects! Smile

P.S. I am sorry if the language and writing style are maybe a bit too formal or anything similar, but I do not come from an English-speaking country so I tend to write as proper as I can. I hope you understood the core meaning of this text, and that is: I'm back and ready more than ever to re-enter the world of Fable.

Re: quicksilver: "I'm back! To Fable modding :)" [message #57651 is a reply to message #57614] Sat, 12 June 2010 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
welcome back mate

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: quicksilver: "I'm back! To Fable modding :)" [message #57652 is a reply to message #57614] Sat, 12 June 2010 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy353 is currently offline  dimmy353
Welcome back, mate
Re: quicksilver: "I'm back! To Fable modding :)" [message #57653 is a reply to message #57651] Sat, 12 June 2010 23:53 Go to previous message
Nosferatu is currently offline  Nosferatu

charrzarr wrote on Sat, 12 June 2010 23:34

welcome back mate

Exactly what he said.

Pain, Anger, Hate, Fear, Chaos, Darkness, Evil, Hell.

The Gates Are Open:

Gate 1: Darkness, The World Of Demons.
Gate 2: My Gaurds Are Watching You.
Gate 3: Only Evils Lives Here.
Gate 4: There's No Way Out.
Gate 5: Feel The Fire.
Gate 6: Pick Up Your Weapons And Fight.
Previous Topic: Follow
Next Topic: Can't mod Fable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 01:36:06 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00950 seconds