Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Error finding entry message
Error finding entry message [message #57626] Fri, 11 June 2010 17:19 Go to next message
tiamat5774 is currently offline  tiamat5774
Hi, I am semi new to the modding scene. I downloaded the FableTLC modding suite and have been using Cbox almost exclusively seeing that for some reason none of the FEs will work for me (and yes, I followed every direction given in the forums and downloaded every file and prerequisite listed).

Here's my question: I can't seem to edit special effects in the cspecialeffectsdef. Every input box says "error finding entry".
Please confirm my suspicion, is this the reason I see no change in the game? How would I go about fixing this error?

You make a spoiler by using spoiler tags, they're not that different from image tags:
[spoiler=This is a spoiler title][img]URL to huge image.[/img][/spoiler]

"Trust me, I'm a DM!"

[Updated on: Fri, 11 June 2010 22:05] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Error finding entry message [message #57627 is a reply to message #57626] Fri, 11 June 2010 18:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nosferatu is currently offline  Nosferatu

Dont worry, Everyone got that as far as i know.
And its not possible to fix, as far as i know.

Pain, Anger, Hate, Fear, Chaos, Darkness, Evil, Hell.

The Gates Are Open:

Gate 1: Darkness, The World Of Demons.
Gate 2: My Gaurds Are Watching You.
Gate 3: Only Evils Lives Here.
Gate 4: There's No Way Out.
Gate 5: Feel The Fire.
Gate 6: Pick Up Your Weapons And Fight.
Re: Error finding entry message [message #57632 is a reply to message #57627] Fri, 11 June 2010 19:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Aye, it's an issue with ChocolateBox. I think BayStone passed over that because no one was messing with effects at the time.

Put large images in spoilers please.
Re: Error finding entry message [message #57638 is a reply to message #57632] Fri, 11 June 2010 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tiamat5774 is currently offline  tiamat5774
I apologize for the large image. wasn't aware it would be a problem. How does one make a "spoiler"?

"Trust me, I'm a DM!"
Re: Error finding entry message [message #58715 is a reply to message #57626] Wed, 28 July 2010 16:52 Go to previous message
killerjester93 is currently offline  killerjester93
hello im new joined today and i get that message too except in the MAIN_HERO_STATS Spells+Attributes and because of that wont let me rearrange the spell exp cost Sad

i'll probably mess with trying to find it until i find all the spells & levels, just wanted to know if this was default or if i messed it up Thanks

[Updated on: Wed, 28 July 2010 16:55]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Plugins
Next Topic: Free Roaming Application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 16:52:57 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01419 seconds