Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Plate armors and Will robes with Demonic helmets and Wizard hats
Plate armors and Will robes with Demonic helmets and Wizard hats [message #57674] Mon, 14 June 2010 11:04 Go to next message
quicksilver is currently offline  quicksilver
I don't think anyone posted this as a mod, so I'll go.
I've added the Wizard hats (good/bad/neutral) to their respective will robes (bright/dark/neutral) and did the same with Demonic helmets (good/evil), which are added to Plate armors (bright/dark).
Since there is no neutral demonic helmet, I can't add one to the neutral Plate armor. I might do a separate mod (i'll post that one here as well).

Few words for the installation:
-backup the game files
-install using the Fable Explorer by loading the FMP and then clicking on Actions/Save Mod and Run Fable

Enjoy! Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 14 June 2010 23:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Plate armors and Will robes with Demonic helmets and Wizard hats [message #57680 is a reply to message #57674] Mon, 14 June 2010 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nosferatu is currently offline  Nosferatu

morerunes wrote on Sun, 05 October 2008 23:09

No Pics No Clicks.

Pain, Anger, Hate, Fear, Chaos, Darkness, Evil, Hell.

The Gates Are Open:

Gate 1: Darkness, The World Of Demons.
Gate 2: My Gaurds Are Watching You.
Gate 3: Only Evils Lives Here.
Gate 4: There's No Way Out.
Gate 5: Feel The Fire.
Gate 6: Pick Up Your Weapons And Fight.
Re: Plate armors and Will robes with Demonic helmets and Wizard hats [message #57684 is a reply to message #57680] Mon, 14 June 2010 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
taking pics of this particular mod would do little good and be merely pictures of the inventory screen but ill go ahead and test it to shut certain people up

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: Plate armors and Will robes with Demonic helmets and Wizard hats [message #57685 is a reply to message #57684] Mon, 14 June 2010 17:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

charrzarr wrote on Tue, 15 June 2010 02:15

blablablablablablabla to shut certain people up

Certain people, referring to ?

The Gates Are Open:

Re: Plate armors and Will robes with Demonic helmets and Wizard hats [message #57687 is a reply to message #57674] Mon, 14 June 2010 17:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Just a word of warning to everyone: Don't start.
Re: Plate armors and Will robes with Demonic helmets and Wizard hats [message #57691 is a reply to message #57674] Mon, 14 June 2010 21:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, to calm the people the f*ck down, I'll add some pictures, though I don't see the point... You should all know how these hats and helmets look like, duh.

[Updated on: Mon, 14 June 2010 21:14]

Re: Plate armors and Will robes with Demonic helmets and Wizard hats [message #57692 is a reply to message #57691] Mon, 14 June 2010 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
quicksilver wrote on Mon, 14 June 2010 23:06

OK, to calm the people the f*ck down, I'll add some pictures, though I don't see the point... You should all know how these hats and helmets look like, duh.
The idea isn't to show people what they already have, but to show them what they don't. Use a screen capture app to take pictures of the suit inventory, showing that these suits include the headgear.

Also, I believe Jason (jwc2200) has put together a texture for a neutral plate helmet, but I might be wrong on that.
Re: Plate armors and Will robes with Demonic helmets and Wizard hats [message #57693 is a reply to message #57692] Mon, 14 June 2010 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

JohnDoe wrote on Tue, 15 June 2010 06:23

Use a screen capture app to take pictures of the suit inventory. showing that these suits include the headgear.

Thats what i meant by saying: No pics no clicks.

By the way, you can just make a screenshot with the screenshot button.

And after that just go to C:/Users/<yournamehere>/My Documents/My Games/Fable/Photojournal/<character's-name-you-made-your-screenshot-on >/
and find your screenshot there.

The Gates Are Open:

[Updated on: Mon, 14 June 2010 21:42]

Re: Plate armors and Will robes with Demonic helmets and Wizard hats [message #57694 is a reply to message #57693] Mon, 14 June 2010 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
Nosferatu wrote on Mon, 14 June 2010 23:41

If I remember correctly, the built-in screenshot function in Fable doesn't work in menus. But if it does, cool.
Re: Plate armors and Will robes with Demonic helmets and Wizard hats [message #57695 is a reply to message #57694] Mon, 14 June 2010 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

JohnDoe wrote on Tue, 15 June 2010 06:52

Nosferatu wrote on Mon, 14 June 2010 23:41

If I remember correctly, the built-in screenshot function in Fable doesn't work in menus. But if it does, cool.

Checked it and your right, it didn't work.
Sorry, My bad, Didn't know that.

The Gates Are Open:

Re: Plate armors and Will robes with Demonic helmets and Wizard hats [message #57696 is a reply to message #57695] Mon, 14 June 2010 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys, chill, I know how to make the screenshots. Smile
I didn't think that they were necessary/obligatory.

Check the first post.

@JohnDoe: I found the texture, but I really don't like it. I think I will stick to my own attempt at it.

Re: Plate armors and Will robes with Demonic helmets and Wizard hats [message #57702 is a reply to message #57696] Tue, 15 June 2010 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
well as it works fine for me and i got screens but smart-one above me(ironically smart-one is literal) has better screens editted together so ill not bother with mine but nice mini-mod(its pretty damn small lol) and it is very helpful(i was literally about to figure it out myself the day i found this mod posted)

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: Plate armors and Will robes with Demonic helmets and Wizard hats [message #57703 is a reply to message #57702] Tue, 15 June 2010 10:12 Go to previous message
Quote:

well as it works fine for me and i got screens but smart-one above me(ironically smart-one is literal)

I suppose I can take this as a compliment. Smile

Quote:

and it is very helpful

As long as my mod is useful for at least one person I am pleased.

Previous Topic: Funny Guildmaster Mod
Next Topic: Eternal youth
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:19:32 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01548 seconds