Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » The TRULY Evil Sword of Aeons.
The TRULY Evil Sword of Aeons. [message #57712] Tue, 15 June 2010 16:47 Go to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

This is just a simple mod I've learned how to do with the help of the tutorial which is just ahead, and experimenting. http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=31545& amp; amp; amp;&srch=Augmentation+Effects#msg_31545 Now then this adds the evil aura you get from... well... being evil, to the Sword of Aeons. The FMP is attached to the bottom of this post, just like all attachments are in a forum. =P WHOOPS! WRONG PLACE!!!

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Wed, 16 June 2010 09:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: The TRULY Evil Sword of Aeons. [message #57714 is a reply to message #57712] Tue, 15 June 2010 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nosferatu is currently offline  Nosferatu

Looks sick, should have take the screenshot somewhere outside so you can see the smoke better, but thats just me Rolling Eyes .

Pain, Anger, Hate, Fear, Chaos, Darkness, Evil, Hell.

The Gates Are Open:

Gate 1: Darkness, The World Of Demons.
Gate 2: My Gaurds Are Watching You.
Gate 3: Only Evils Lives Here.
Gate 4: There's No Way Out.
Gate 5: Feel The Fire.
Gate 6: Pick Up Your Weapons And Fight.
Re: The TRULY Evil Sword of Aeons. [message #57715 is a reply to message #57714] Tue, 15 June 2010 17:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Yeah and as i edited this post before, I put this in the wrong section by accident. Embarassed

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: The TRULY Evil Sword of Aeons. [message #57716 is a reply to message #57715] Tue, 15 June 2010 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i know, just PM a moderator and ask him to move it, or wait, it'll probably take like a day before a moderator moves it, not longer for shure.

The Gates Are Open:

[Updated on: Tue, 15 June 2010 17:33]

Report message to a moderator

Re: The TRULY Evil Sword of Aeons. [message #57717 is a reply to message #57714] Tue, 15 June 2010 19:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Nosferatu wrote on Tue, 15 June 2010 19:05

should have take the screenshot somewhere outside so you can see the smoke better
Indeed. The first thing I was going to say is that I don't see any aura. I know there's an edit in that screenshot though, as I don't see the standard SoA augment effects either.

What I don't get is why the SoA mesh was packed in the FMP (unless texture assignment was changed) but otherwise not bad.
Re: The TRULY Evil Sword of Aeons. [message #57749 is a reply to message #57717] Wed, 16 June 2010 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I put the mesh in as a precaution as i was afraid this might not work without it. But, it doesn't really matter unless someone had a different SOA mesh. So I guess i'd better take that out. Confused

Re: The TRULY Evil Sword of Aeons. [message #57793 is a reply to message #57712] Thu, 17 June 2010 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
Thanks for making this, i was dieing to see this! finaly someone ho made the sword cooler!
ps thanks for the link too, now i can trie it myself (me and crasy effects, that never turns out good)
Re: The TRULY Evil Sword of Aeons. [message #57808 is a reply to message #57793] Thu, 17 June 2010 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Your welcome. I'm also working on a textured Sawtooth Greatsword, (you can find FMP with untextured version somewhere in GWAS 2 forums.), It's gonna be pretty cool.(I hope.) And just in case y'all want it here's a screeny of my progress on that.

Re: The TRULY Evil Sword of Aeons. [message #57819 is a reply to message #57808] Fri, 18 June 2010 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

asmcint wrote on Fri, 18 June 2010 01:50

Your welcome. I'm also working on a textured Sawtooth Greatsword, (you can find FMP with untextured version somewhere in GWAS 2 forums.), It's gonna be pretty cool.(I hope.) And just in case y'all want it here's a screeny of my progress on that.

what program do you use to retexture that ?

The Gates Are Open:

Re: The TRULY Evil Sword of Aeons. [message #57821 is a reply to message #57819] Fri, 18 June 2010 10:09 Go to previous message

I'm using GIMP, but you can also use photoshop if you have it. Though both view the mesh in 2d, the edits appear on both sides of it. =D

Previous Topic: Eternal youth
Next Topic: Raise Dead, V2!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:22:45 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01320 seconds