Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Black and Red Apprentice
Black and Red Apprentice [message #57875] Sun, 20 June 2010 11:31 Go to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
The Black and Red Apprentice outfit, from here on in will be B.R.A., is a retexture i did along time ago and decided to release as i am going to make a new retexture of the apprentice outfit so im not using this one anymore. The .rar file contains the .bmp format textures for B.R.A. and it is packaged this way so that if for some reason u wish to only use pieces of it u may. Unfortunately this means that installing B.R.A. must be done manually and for those who might not know how to do that the search function is very helpful and i believe one can also find how to do so in the wiki. Feel free to edit B.R.A. but if u post anything plz give cred for original(unless u made HUGE change and it looks nothing like mine then its ok lol) and i would welcome constructive criticism(spelled right?)
here is a link to the screenies> http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj246/charrzarr/Fable%20R etextures/Black%20and%20Red%20Apprentice/

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.

[Updated on: Sun, 20 June 2010 15:37] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Black and Red Apprentice [message #57876 is a reply to message #57875] Sun, 20 June 2010 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Rule 5 of this section is clear, post a screen shot.

Re: Black and Red Apprentice [message #57877 is a reply to message #57876] Sun, 20 June 2010 11:47 Go to previous message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
yeah sorry forgot to say somethin about that. it should be up within an hour or so as i thot i had screenies but i dont. Give me a bit tho and they will be up.

{EDIT}
the screenshots are up

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.

[Updated on: Sun, 20 June 2010 12:01]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Copper Chainmail
Next Topic: Bloody Neutral Leather Armor(My First Retexture + More as I make them... lol)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:12:00 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01276 seconds