Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Can someone check this .x
Can someone check this .x [message #57895] Mon, 21 June 2010 12:20 Go to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
ok so i made this sword in blender and used morerunes tutorials to prepare it for fable. but the problem is when i try to load it into fable i get an error(sorry cant get a screen but i can describe it well):
In the window Title bar it says: Error during X-File parsing.
inside window it says: HRESULT = 8876038C

here is the .x file and i wud appriciate if someone could check it and if u hav any questions as to what i did ill do my best to answer
  • Attachment: Dragon Soul.x
    (Size: 146.78KB, Downloaded 446 times)

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: Can someone check this .x [message #57896 is a reply to message #57895] Mon, 21 June 2010 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Heirarchy. Check out some of morerunes' work with making working meshes with Blender.

[Updated on: Mon, 21 June 2010 19:56]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Can someone check this .x [message #57898 is a reply to message #57896] Mon, 21 June 2010 18:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*BANG**Head Explodes* OK so i tried finding info on hierarchy but the only time i managed to find it mentioned where merely side-notes and/or were entirely uninformative. From past experience i kno that im likely to get told to use search and in attempt to bypass that discussion ill say that im not as dumb as i look, i already searched

Re: Can someone check this .x [message #57899 is a reply to message #57898] Mon, 21 June 2010 19:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
If you don't get it, then you don't get it, but it's not going to get any easier.
Your best bet is to ask for someone with the know-how to set up the hierarchy and import it into FE for you.
Re: Can someone check this .x [message #57901 is a reply to message #57899] Mon, 21 June 2010 20:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The main problem with the information i found was that it was basicly non-existent, just a passing note with no info...i REALLY want to learn to get my own stuff into fable and altough i can get textures and stuff of my own in i just want to get models so that i can get really creative. i guess if i cant find the information to learn how to do it ill try to get someone to export it for fable for me but i really dont like having to have others do my work for me when, given the right information and assistance, i could probably learn to do it myself

Re: Can someone check this .x [message #58026 is a reply to message #57901] Sat, 26 June 2010 00:53 Go to previous message

Retired
The info you found is the info you need. Like I said, if you don't get it, then you don't get it. There's no real assistance outside of doing it for you.
Previous Topic: Help with re-skinning
Next Topic: FMP Problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 07:04:41 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01581 seconds