Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Problem has been resolved.
Problem has been resolved. [message #57905] Tue, 22 June 2010 00:22 Go to next message
Xx Ultima xX is currently offline  Xx Ultima xX
Problem has been resolved.

[Updated on: Fri, 25 June 2010 00:00]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Question about the summoning swords skill... well sorta. [message #57906 is a reply to message #57905] Tue, 22 June 2010 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nosferatu is currently offline  Nosferatu

Xx Ultima xX wrote on Tue, 22 June 2010 09:22

OK well I just found out how to change the ghost sword into a creature today YAY FOR ME! I managed to replace the ghost sword with them huge white summoner dudes Very Happy The problem is, is that when I set their "Pbrain" (I think that's what you call it) to follow me, they look all glitchy when they run. Now I sorta have the reason for this, but I need somebody to confirm it.

Either Summoners just aren't meant to follow anybody or they don't have a RUN option, just a walk option... I think this is true?

Another question, is their any way to make it so they don't vanish after a certain period of time? And make it so you literally have to kill them in order for them to go away? I looked at the guide and said nothing about this, however I really didn't try to find this out myself (I'm so honest lol) and I might get my head verbally bashed in by a mod for asking this question lol Razz

Final Question, is there a way to get rid of the ghost swords that are below the summoners feet? xD

Well, for the period of time question, go to FE and scroll down to something like MAGIC_GOSTSWORD, open it and change the numbers at the levels.

Sorry if im not really clear with this information, but im on my phone right now and i cant check it out for you.

Hope this info helped you out or otherwise someone else will help you out soon Wink

Pain, Anger, Hate, Fear, Chaos, Darkness, Evil, Hell.

The Gates Are Open:

Gate 1: Darkness, The World Of Demons.
Gate 2: My Gaurds Are Watching You.
Gate 3: Only Evils Lives Here.
Gate 4: There's No Way Out.
Gate 5: Feel The Fire.
Gate 6: Pick Up Your Weapons And Fight.
Re: Question about the summoning swords skill... well sorta. [message #57907 is a reply to message #57905] Tue, 22 June 2010 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, thanks for the info Smile
Re: Question about the summoning swords skill... well sorta. [message #57908 is a reply to message #57907] Tue, 22 June 2010 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nosferatu is currently offline  Nosferatu

Your welcome.

Pain, Anger, Hate, Fear, Chaos, Darkness, Evil, Hell.

The Gates Are Open:

Gate 1: Darkness, The World Of Demons.
Gate 2: My Gaurds Are Watching You.
Gate 3: Only Evils Lives Here.
Gate 4: There's No Way Out.
Gate 5: Feel The Fire.
Gate 6: Pick Up Your Weapons And Fight.
Re: Question about the summoning swords skill... well sorta. [message #57916 is a reply to message #57906] Tue, 22 June 2010 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Basically, I just wanted to know if I could make summoners stop glitching when they follow me, if there was any possible way to make them not go away after a certain period of time and if there was a way to get rid of the ghost swords from below the feet xD.

Anyway I'll do what you said soon... (gotta get to my old computer Razz)
Re: Question about the summoning swords skill... well sorta. [message #57931 is a reply to message #57905] Tue, 22 June 2010 15:56 Go to previous message
Never mind, Scrap this thread

EDIT: DONT SCRAP THIS THREAD XD

Another Edit: DO SCRAP THIS THREAD!!!

[Updated on: Fri, 25 June 2010 00:01]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: *EDIT* Festivals?
Next Topic: Im a newb plz help? sorry
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 13:11:41 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01484 seconds