Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Dreadwing Glitch
Dreadwing Glitch [message #57972] Thu, 24 June 2010 07:59 Go to next message
Guts is currently offline  Guts
I'm having a strange problem with the Minion Dreadwings, I just got to the Rescue The Archeologist quest and I've noticed that the Minion Dreadwings ranged spell kills anything in one hit. I have no idea why this should be happening, non of my mods seem like they would effect their ranged attack. I've looked at their stats in FE and can't see anything that looks off, I've modified the damage of their ranged weapons, even tried making them do no damage, nothing works. Does anyone know why this would be happening?
Re: Dreadwing Glitch [message #57973 is a reply to message #57972] Thu, 24 June 2010 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Ranged damage isn't in CWeaponDef but in the SHOT entry that is linked to in the CWeaponDef. That should get you to where you want to go.
Re: Dreadwing Glitch [message #57985 is a reply to message #57972] Thu, 24 June 2010 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guts is currently offline  Guts
Where in the Shot entry is the damage for the spell?

Please don't double post.

Guts wrote on Thu, 24 June 2010 23:46

Ok so I found out its HitThingDamage, but its still only set to 10, so I don't understand why its doing so much damage.

Edit: So I went to the CWeaponDef entry in CREATURE_MINION_DREADWINGS instead of their ranged weapon's entry in OBJECT and the shot entry there wasn't linked to anything, so I linked it to 7233 (the minion fireball), and it seemed to work. Although it does only 50 damage to me naked (with toughness maxed), does that sound right? In any case, thanks for the help John.

[Updated on: Fri, 25 June 2010 06:31] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Dreadwing Glitch [message #57994 is a reply to message #57972] Fri, 25 June 2010 00:19 Go to previous message
grovyle
I think if you downloaded Ailia's projectile pack then the Minion shot will be much more powerful to you as to the minion. To me it happened that: I was doing my game blah blah blah but then I started my game and it was like that.
Previous Topic: health/mana augmentation edits
Next Topic: fable walk help plz
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 08:52:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00992 seconds