Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Fable conquest V2 teleporters bugs  () 1 Vote
icon4.gif  Fable conquest V2 teleporters bugs [message #58100] Sun, 27 June 2010 21:10 Go to next message
rogelioscar is currently offline  rogelioscar
Hi, Im new to this forum and I like to say hello to everyone here, there are great modders here. I´m one of the thousand fans of fable TLC, and I liked the idea of a mod like Conquest, I installed first without removing final albion WAD and I didnt, notice anything particular in the environment as described, but in the gameplay, oh yes there was a harder challenge beacuse there was no general experience and no soulus greatsword and many other, like no guild seal...WTF! (also a bug of the balverine in darkwood lake that prevent me to get the las silver key). that made harder my game but good. then I read the instructions again and then I ereased the wad, and started a new profile, surprise again a whole new world, potions and challenges, but.....no guild seal?, and no teleporters?

How to go to knothole glade and hook coast?, then I noticed a sign in bowerstone quay, I went to darkwood...but I cant go back, cause there are teleporters working nor sign, so if you could tell me...

how to go to hook coast, snowspire village and how to return from darkwood to bowerstone?

please, or at least tell me how to activet cullis gates, I tried the new WLD than Sean S said than would fix it, but not working, I even reinstaled fable I erase all profiles, I deletd all old folders, delete registries, and nothing, cullis gates are not working, I installed Lite version cause I couldnt get a working link of the full installer.
Re: Fable conquest V2 teleporters bugs [message #58268 is a reply to message #58100] Sun, 04 July 2010 20:50 Go to previous message
JWDragair is currently offline  JWDragair
That's not actually a bug, the creators of Conquest specifically removed the guild seal and teleporters to make more of a challenge for players. I don't know how to get to Hook Coast and Snowspire simply because I didn't play for long enough, but there is a boat to that takes you to witchwood in Bowerstone I believe. Just eplore and play the game without any expectations. You'll figure it out Razz
Previous Topic: another question
Next Topic: I could really do with some help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:34:38 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00944 seconds