Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Merging Submeshes
Merging Submeshes [message #58238] Sat, 03 July 2010 19:44 Go to next message
SolidSnake is currently offline  SolidSnake
Ok, I recently downloaded Crazybunny's JoB outfit mod. I downloaded the .fmp and loaded it into Fable Explorer. I tried to spawn it in the game and it crashed. I looked into the graphic to find that the mesh is actually a folded clothing. So I changed the graphic to the Mesh_Hero_Jack_Shirt/Trousers/Boot. But when I tried to change the boot model you either could put the left or right boot in the model. Not both. I looked into the submeshes of other pairs of boots and there were two sets of number pairs (00 and 01) Whereas with the left or right boot model there is only one number pair in the submesh (00). Is there a way to merge the two or am I messing up epically?
Re: Merging Submeshes [message #58245 is a reply to message #58238] Sun, 04 July 2010 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
No, no, no. The folded article of clothing is what you want in the OBJECT entry. The meshes that the Hero ends up wearing is decided in the CAppearanceModifierDef.
Re: Merging Submeshes [message #58248 is a reply to message #58245] Sun, 04 July 2010 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SolidSnake is currently offline  SolidSnake
OK. That makes more sense. On that subject though does it matter what folded article of clothing happens to be there? So long as it is folded?
Re: Merging Submeshes [message #58250 is a reply to message #58248] Sun, 04 July 2010 07:36 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
SolidSnake wrote on Sun, 04 July 2010 09:08

OK. That makes more sense. On that subject though does it matter what folded article of clothing happens to be there? So long as it is folded?
It can be any static mesh.
Previous Topic: [Weapon] Sheath issue
Next Topic: FE EXPORT ANIMATIONS THREAD!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 13:41:09 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01603 seconds