Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Super Master Greatsword- retextured
Super Master Greatsword- retextured [message #58243] Sun, 04 July 2010 00:21 Go to next message
tiamat5774 is currently offline  tiamat5774
First mod contribution.
First off, points of intrest:Magma blade, dragon hand guard,and ivory handle.

I amped up the damage, added a summoner explosion, and this blade now has 10 aug slots. suggestion: the damage is high enough, so place all fire augs in all slots to intensify the fire theme of the sword.

UPDATE: The file below has been changed because someone said that it crashed their game. It doesn't crash mine when I recopied my files to reset the changes and then loaded the fmp.
However the weapon changes i.e. damage, aug slots, and summoner explosion fx, didn't load with the fmp though it was supposed to be included. The file is now just a retexture, so it should probably be moved back to "retextures".

"Trust me, I'm a DM!"

[Updated on: Mon, 05 July 2010 21:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Super Master Greatsword- retextured [message #58252 is a reply to message #58243] Sun, 04 July 2010 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
diego-f-duran is currently offline  diego-f-duran

Sorry for the stupid question...

new weapon or fixed/moded existing one ?

(i dont use the game weapons, just modded new ones)

looks really cool

Grats!!

http://i49.tinypic.com/2uz8o77.png ---> ChikenChaser <---
Re: Super Master Greatsword- retextured [message #58255 is a reply to message #58252] Sun, 04 July 2010 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

This is excellent work. Well done, hope you can continue to contribute awesome mods to the community. And diego, to answer your question, this recolors the master greatsword, gives it summoner lightning explosions when it hits an enemy, and puts fire augmentations in all the slots.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Super Master Greatsword- retextured [message #58257 is a reply to message #58255] Sun, 04 July 2010 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tiamat5774 is currently offline  tiamat5774
Actually, the aug slots are empty. you can put whatever augs you want in. I just suggested flame augs because it "augments" the flame theme. BTW I didn't make a new sword, I just used the original file.

thanks for the feed back. I was a bit unconventional in the design of this sword. I used Adobe After Effects cs3 which is actually a film editor.

Glad you liked it and thanks again for the feedback. Very Happy

update: the jpeg of the retexture is incorrect. the ivory handle is not in it so im including the right texture. Leaving the other one though for variety.

"Trust me, I'm a DM!"

[Updated on: Sun, 04 July 2010 13:26]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Super Master Greatsword- retextured [message #62413 is a reply to message #58243] Sun, 17 April 2011 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ccharley is currently offline  Ccharley

how do you do this re-texture
i woul like do the same for an other sword
Re: Super Master Greatsword- retextured [message #62423 is a reply to message #62413] Sun, 17 April 2011 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Dude, necropost much? And to answer your question, I doubt you'll be able to do this with any standard image editor, he said he used adobe after effects, which is in truth a video editor commonly used to add special effects to video. And next time, please check the date of the last post in a thread before you go and bump it.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Super Master Greatsword- retextured [message #62458 is a reply to message #58243] Mon, 18 April 2011 14:23 Go to previous message
Ccharley is currently offline  Ccharley

thank you for the reply
and I'm sorry the next time I would look at the date Crying or Very Sad
Previous Topic: Chaos Dark Plate
Next Topic: Apprentices Retexture.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:16:06 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01722 seconds