Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » help with applying a mod?
icon9.gif  help with applying a mod? [message #58392] Fri, 09 July 2010 09:39 Go to next message
Riotcheif is currently offline  Riotcheif
I am referring to this mod
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=47017& amp;

where you can marry lady sophia Very Happy
so I applied the changes, on fable explorer, but when I load and play nothing happens...I quit the game go back to fable explorer look up the data, and the changes I made are reverted back to defult..
am I supposed to run fable explorer WHILE the game is running?

help? thanks Smile
Re: help with applying a mod? [message #58393 is a reply to message #58392] Fri, 09 July 2010 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

This is something involving albion explorer or chocolate box. you need to put that script into a certain area, with a different UID if neccesary and then save your changes, exit and run fable as usual. If you don't have one of the two tools mentioned, go into the tools section, they should be stickied.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: help with applying a mod? [message #58401 is a reply to message #58392] Fri, 09 July 2010 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hm thanks i'll check that out Smile
but the guy who made that thread didn't mention those 2 tools at all :\
Re: help with applying a mod? [message #58403 is a reply to message #58401] Fri, 09 July 2010 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No he didn't but by the script i could tell it would be best for either AE or cbox.
NO WAIT I WAS WRONG! There are instructions on it! But they're skipping stuff I don't know how to do. Search tng txt and see what happens. There might be something that lets you export a tng as a txt.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Fri, 09 July 2010 14:44]

Report message to a moderator

Re: help with applying a mod? [message #58404 is a reply to message #58392] Fri, 09 July 2010 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
k thanks Razz
wish that douance guy was still active..
Re: help with applying a mod? [message #58405 is a reply to message #58404] Fri, 09 July 2010 17:30 Go to previous message

Okay I figured it out! First of all, open up fable explorer. Once it loads find Finalalbion.WAD in the upper left corner, and double click on it. Scroll down until you find the bordello.tng file. now double click on that. In the box marked as entry data, click export. Now type in the name you want it with .txt at the end. Example:Bordello.txt. Hope this cleared it up for you!

Previous Topic: My Idea. Check It Out. You know you want to.
Next Topic: Should stranger stay stranger?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 01:11:17 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01187 seconds