Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages »  The Apple Package 
icon10.gif  ï£¿ The Apple Package  [message #58635] Mon, 19 July 2010 03:22 Go to next message
SE_Danny is currently offline  SE_Danny
Hi guys.

Here's the Apple Package !

This contains:
  • ApplePackagev2.fmp
  • AppleStoreBowerstone.fmp

The ApplePackagev2.fmp adds two new objects to the game :

http://skate.extreme.free.fr/picture/Fable/Apple/appleconcept.png

How to get it:

Visit the AppleStore at Bowerstone South. ApplestoreBowerstone.fmp will add the two items to the general shop at the Bowesrtone entrance.
This will only work if you adjust the ID's of the apples in CShopDef of the shop. They are different for everybody. Just go to game.bin -> Objects -> OBJECT_APPLE_UPGARDE/OBJECT_APPLE_CARE, take there ID's, and replace them in the CShopDef #9420, the two last objects.

Or spawn it in a chest as:
OBJECT_APPLE_UPGRADE
OBJECT_APPLE_CARE

Hope you'll like it. Very Happy
And this will certainly be my last mod. Because the fact that modding and crashing are linked annoys me a bit.
But I'll try to stay active on the forum. Smile

-------------------------------------
EDIT : Just found a mistake. Took the download link down for the moment. Will be back soon.
EDIT2 : Ok. Download link is up again. Should now work perfectly. Could someone test it please ?
EDIT3 : The AppleStore in Bowerstone will only work if you adjust the ID's. More info above.

[Updated on: Mon, 19 July 2010 07:33]

Report message to a moderator

Re:  The Apple Package  [message #58640 is a reply to message #58635] Mon, 19 July 2010 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Well done, you did everything right,
but it still went wrong, lol.

You cshopdef fmp puts in the Object ID #s of the apples as they are in your game files and those numbers can/will indicate different objects to others who have added objects using FE. The ObjID#'s made my trader sell some boots and pants from a mod.

I changed my trader to try out your objects though, and was pleased by the affects the objects had. I did not look closely at the non-spoilered pic to see that you said there what the affect was.

Re:  The Apple Package  [message #58641 is a reply to message #58640] Mon, 19 July 2010 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

LOL, I like it. I haven't seen a nice silly mod like this for a while.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re:  The Apple Package  [message #58642 is a reply to message #58640] Mon, 19 July 2010 07:25 Go to previous message
SE_Danny is currently offline  SE_Danny
jwc2200

You cshopdef fmp puts in the Object ID #s of the apples as they are in your game files and those numbers can/will indicate different objects to others who have added objects using FE. The ObjID#'s made my trader sell some boots and pants from a mod.

Oh man, I should have known that. Will edit my first post.
morerunes

LOL, I like it. I haven't seen a nice silly mod like this for a while.

Thanks Very Happy

Previous Topic: Poison Web Tattoo Package
Next Topic: [Spells] Grasp of the Titans
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 16:11:41 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01190 seconds