Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » aztec obsidian sword and jaguar set
aztec obsidian sword and jaguar set [message #58668] Thu, 22 July 2010 10:16 Go to next message
phantom-avenger is currently offline  phantom-avenger
Embarassed well can someone make and macahuitl sword?
ok i think i request this to el maxitoc cuz he is from,guadalajara mexico y bueno el habla espaƱol well here i put some screen from what exactly i want I PUT A SYMBOL ON OBJECTS I WANT

ok i made a image of the sword in a front view so it will be more easy to make on blender it is in the spoiler

ok about the clothes i know they are so hard to be maked so i can retexture assasin swit but the jaguar helmet i don believe that is so hard so if anyone can make it i will be very gratefull

[/url]]http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/5344/firmaer.png[/URL]

[Updated on: Sat, 07 August 2010 20:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: aztec obsidian sword and jaguar set [message #58669 is a reply to message #58668] Thu, 22 July 2010 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
the weapon is a great idea
the shield is not likely to be made as shields are pretty much useless(unless u made one for use as a melee weapon)
armor production(aside from headgear) is basicly a no-go for most people...that aside the leg gear, feet, and torso might be possible with retexture(or at least sumthing similar in appearance)
something similar to the headgear might be possible without the feathers(im thinking of the balverine hat with some added details)

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: aztec obsidian sword and jaguar set [message #58693 is a reply to message #58669] Sat, 24 July 2010 20:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the is shield i unnecesary but well it will look col hehe
but the sword is cool and will be a very cool weapon totally new hehe and well i gues that someone can make a costume from balverine
simply retexturing the balverine and then thry to make his fur as a armor

Re: aztec obsidian sword and jaguar set [message #58695 is a reply to message #58693] Sat, 24 July 2010 20:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
i believe u miisunderstood me...i was saying that the headgear might be possible by modifiying a headgear that sum1 made a long time ago...it was a balverine head(the top half) worn as a hat...it might be possible to modify that particular headgear into the headgear from the pic...the rest of the outfit i believe cud actually be possible with just reskins(altho it might be wise to use a different example of the Jaguar warrior equipment that might match up with some existing clothing better) although im not too sure about sandals(maybe cud sumhow use the sandals that are attached to the dress bottoms to create a new footwear)...BTW did u happen to get the idea from this from The Deadliest Warrior tv series?

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: aztec obsidian sword and jaguar set [message #58697 is a reply to message #58695] Sat, 24 July 2010 20:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have saw that episode on you tube and it sucks jaguars warriors never used that kind of spear and lol wtf with his clothes he looks very ass and well that tv show is very historically innacurate i saw the episode where a spartan fight a ninja and ninja clothes where lame looked like a pijama and spartan whas like a tank lol and why the ninja never used his sword only throw stupid weapons and never used a smoke bomb. and the aztec never hit the african neck,legs or ribs he only hit randomly and,jaguar warriors hit vital points and well actually i dont whant the jaguar armor cuz i seen the show it simply cuz im mexican and well i want something more prehispanic

[Updated on: Sat, 24 July 2010 20:29]

Report message to a moderator

Re: aztec obsidian sword and jaguar set [message #58704 is a reply to message #58697] Sun, 25 July 2010 17:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FtlcRules is currently offline  FtlcRules
That sword looks amazing, voy a ver si puedo hacerla, about the clothes, I don't have experience about that, maybe I can make the helmet model, and someone can convert it or something like that, so, let me see, and I'll feedback you constantly ok?
Re: aztec obsidian sword and jaguar set [message #58762 is a reply to message #58704] Tue, 03 August 2010 20:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok gracias maxitoc , ok thank you maxitoc,asumo que te llamas maxilimiano no? Confused

Re: aztec obsidian sword and jaguar set [message #58763 is a reply to message #58762] Tue, 03 August 2010 20:21 Go to previous message
FtlcRules is currently offline  FtlcRules
Si
Previous Topic: Fez - Clothing - Hat
Next Topic: Assassins rush mod
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:14:24 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01017 seconds