Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Is there a Fable TLC mod Facebook group?
Is there a Fable TLC mod Facebook group? [message #58705] Sun, 25 July 2010 21:45 Go to next message
Nesdude is currently offline  Nesdude
I didn't see one.
How would that even work?
Would we even be welcome on Facebook? I modded for a little bit but I don't actually know...modding can kinda tread the lines of legality sometimes..
Because I had a good time modding and I thought it would be cool to have a FableTLCMod group to be a part of.
Just wondering.

Also, another random thing...when I go to "show what people are doing" there's about..2-300 guests...all snooping on other people...just like me...
Really? That can't be right. Can it?!

Well I'm going to go to bed now. I'll check back tomorrow.
Re: Is there a Fable TLC mod Facebook group? [message #58706 is a reply to message #58705] Sun, 25 July 2010 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Nope. I wouldn't really say that we needed one either. People look for Fable mods, they find us. That's how it works.

The increase in guests is to be expected, Fable's been getting a lot of attention recently. This site, and even the Fable2Mod site, has been getting thousands of visitors on a daily basis for a while now. Also, Pe says that search engine bots (crawlers/spiders/whatever) will often trigger that kind of response, and it's nothing to worry about unless the site starts slowing down.

[Updated on: Sun, 25 July 2010 23:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Is there a Fable TLC mod Facebook group? [message #58707 is a reply to message #58705] Mon, 26 July 2010 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nesdude is currently offline  Nesdude
Aaah ok. Cool.
Well if you guys ever decide to make one, send me a PM.
Re: Is there a Fable TLC mod Facebook group? [message #58708 is a reply to message #58706] Mon, 26 July 2010 10:03 Go to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Stranger wrote on Mon, 26 July 2010 00:36

Nope. I wouldn't really say that we needed one either. People look for Fable mods, they find us. That's how it works.

The increase in guests is to be expected, Fable's been getting a lot of attention recently. This site, and even the Fable2Mod site, has been getting thousands of visitors on a daily basis for a while now. Also, Pe says that search engine bots (crawlers/spiders/whatever) will often trigger that kind of response, and it's nothing to worry about unless the site starts slowing down.

Yep when you see the amount of guests skyrocket. It's going to be bot's. Google, Yahoo, etc etc.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Previous Topic: Can I synchronise my Fable profiles between two computers?
Next Topic: Im back
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:21:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01249 seconds