Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Stealth Kill
Stealth Kill [message #58727] Fri, 30 July 2010 07:25 Go to next message
Tannen is currently offline  Tannen
I'm going to assume this has been done, but I cannot seem to find a mod for it.

Anyone know of a mod which lets you stealth kill someone, perhaps using the put arm around and slice throat animation that the assassins use as well as Jack of Blades, which can only be done if the 'victim' does not see you and you are in stealth behind them.
Re: Stealth Kill [message #58729 is a reply to message #58727] Fri, 30 July 2010 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Nope. And this has not been done, but it has been requested before. It's something that I think would make a great addition to the game but I do not think it would be possible as the Hero breaks out of sneak mode when attacking.
Re: Stealth Kill [message #58732 is a reply to message #58727] Sat, 31 July 2010 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe I can work on it, would be a good first contribution if I manage it. Very Happy
Re: Stealth Kill [message #58733 is a reply to message #58732] Sat, 31 July 2010 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe it could work like an the pick lock expression or steal expression, I don't think those broke stealth.
Re: Stealth Kill [message #58739 is a reply to message #58729] Sat, 31 July 2010 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nosferatu is currently offline  Nosferatu

Stranger wrote on Fri, 30 July 2010 18:14

Nope.

Listen to that answer mate, it requires allot of skill next to time. You will have to make new animations, no stealth breaking etc.

i dont know if you have those skills, if you do and you actually are going to do (And finish) this, keep us up to date.

Pain, Anger, Hate, Fear, Chaos, Darkness, Evil, Hell.

The Gates Are Open:

Gate 1: Darkness, The World Of Demons.
Gate 2: My Gaurds Are Watching You.
Gate 3: Only Evils Lives Here.
Gate 4: There's No Way Out.
Gate 5: Feel The Fire.
Gate 6: Pick Up Your Weapons And Fight.
Re: Stealth Kill [message #58740 is a reply to message #58727] Sat, 31 July 2010 16:05 Go to previous message
Well I got plenty of freetime to learn the tools and work on it, tho they seem to be 'a little' buggy on Win7 from what I see so far. It really does not seem like a very difficult project but I'm not going to be constantly working on this, I got a couple Oblivion things going on at the moment as well.

On a sidenote, I just gotta say I love how I can be Jack of Blades as a kid, my father be a giant chicken, and the prostitutes be the heroins with the tools so easily. xD

[Updated on: Sat, 31 July 2010 16:15]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: No Quiver?
Next Topic: Fez - Clothing - Hat
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:42:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01528 seconds