Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Extra augment slots
Extra augment slots [message #58792] Sun, 08 August 2010 00:58 Go to next message
jmk316 is currently offline  jmk316
Hi! Id like to ask you, if anybody could somehow sdjust the Bereaver (precisely i wish bereaver have 8 augment slost. THX
Re: Extra augment slots [message #58793 is a reply to message #58792] Sun, 08 August 2010 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
For anyone wanting to fulfill this request:
OBJECT_LEGENDARY_BROADSWORD_02 (or something close to that), CObjectAugmentationDef (or something close to that).
One of the very first variables will be labeled Available Augments or Available Slots, can't remember what exactly but it will have the word "Available" in it.

Really need to get back into this stuff so that I can remember what all these things are called.

Note for jmk316: If I remember correctly, if you fill the fourth slot, you'll have to fill the rest as well. If you exit the menu after filling the fourth augment slot, you will not be able to fill the other four slots. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Extra augment slots [message #58794 is a reply to message #58793] Sun, 08 August 2010 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
Stranger wrote on Sun, 08 August 2010 02:06

For anyone wanting to fulfill this request:
OBJECT_LEGENDARY_BROADSWORD_02 (or something close to that), CObjectAugmentationDef (or something close to that).
One of the very first variables will be labeled Available Augments or Available Slots, can't remember what exactly but it will have the word "Available" in it.

The first two entries in CObjectAugmentationDef need to be edited, actually. "Useable Augmentation Slots" Is the first one, and sets how many augmentation slots there actually are, and the second is "Available Augmentation Slots", as Stranger was talking about, This number must be higher than the first one, or else it will crash.

Stranger wrote on Sun, 08 August 2010 02:06

Really need to get back into this stuff so that I can remember what all these things are called.

Note for jmk316: If I remember correctly, if you fill the fourth slot, you'll have to fill the rest as well. If you exit the menu after filling the fourth augment slot, you will not be able to fill the other four slots. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't think that's right, but a similar bug might be a possibility to happen instead of the above mentioned crash. I've always remembered to edit them when doing this stuff, so I've never had a problem, and so don't know what would happen. Except for what people have told me, of course.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.
Re: Extra augment slots [message #58795 is a reply to message #58794] Sun, 08 August 2010 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
The bug exists on the frying pan, which has five augment slots and has 5 for the other value (which would appear to be a constant, as it's 5 for every weapon).

You're probably filling all the slots at once and so wouldn't notice it. jwc2200 researched and posted his findings on the matter in this ProjectEgo thread. I was quite surprised too.
Re: Extra augment slots [message #58796 is a reply to message #58795] Sun, 08 August 2010 19:58 Go to previous message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
Stranger wrote on Sun, 08 August 2010 15:30

The bug exists on the frying pan, which has five augment slots and has 5 for the other value (which would appear to be a constant, as it's 5 for every weapon).

You're probably filling all the slots at once and so wouldn't notice it. jwc2200 researched and posted his findings on the matter in this ProjectEgo thread. I was quite surprised too.

That is one weird bug. I wonder what's causing it... It must be magic.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.
Previous Topic: Assassins rush mod
Next Topic: King of Blades
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:58:53 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01099 seconds