Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Can't download both of the mods!!! trade and chest ¬¬
Can't download both of the mods!!! trade and chest ¬¬ [message #58804] Mon, 09 August 2010 16:43 Go to next message
Lorenzo917 is currently offline  Lorenzo917
WTF?!? I can't download it it just tell me that the download it's finished at 2 MB, please if you can post it again or check que donwload issues i'll be very thankful, i'm dying for use the JoB mask!!! Please help me T_T Sad Crying or Very Sad

¬¬
Re: Can't download both of the mods!!! trade and chest ¬¬ [message #58806 is a reply to message #58804] Mon, 09 August 2010 18:02 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Thread has been moved. Please post in the right section from now on.

Exactly what mod are you talking about? From the key words you've already given (trade, chest, JoB mask), you could be talking about anything. Provide a link, not a name.

Your problem sounds like it has to do with something on your side, and not ours. A download problem could be anything. Might be stupid AV software, a stupid ISP, a stupid browser, stupid settings, possibly even a stupid user or some other stupid thing interfering with the download.

Try a different browser first, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, see if that works any better. If not, provide some better details and I'll look into it to the extent that I can.
Previous Topic: Jack of Blades mod help
Next Topic: Need the bases for tattoos
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:47:57 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01233 seconds