Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Need the bases for tattoos
icon5.gif  Need the bases for tattoos [message #58830] Wed, 11 August 2010 13:09 Go to next message
iiinsane is currently offline  iiinsane
Could Some one post the back_base and the chest_base for tattos? I accidentally saved over them with a tattoo. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling fable but it didnt work.
Re: Need the bases for tattoos [message #58834 is a reply to message #58830] Wed, 11 August 2010 14:47 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Read the rules, we don't deal in original files.
The base custom tattoos exist in three places.
The ones that you're supposed to edit are:
C:\Documents and Settings\%user%\My Documents\My Games\Fable\Tattoos\%profilename%\
You can delete these, run Fable, and Fable will generate a new set for you to edit.

Another is the actual set, the ones you're supposed to leave alone.
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\Tattoos
If you edited these, you can try going to the other directory and see if those are unedited. If they're clean, you can just copy them over to this directory and you'll be alright.

The last place to get the files is on the discs. You can do this manually (I don't know exactly which one so you'll have to look for it). If you can't or don't want to do it that way, fine. Uninstall. Delete any remaining Fable data files in the install directory. Then reinstall.
Previous Topic: Can't download both of the mods!!! trade and chest ¬¬
Next Topic: Is it possible to get the pickpocket expression without a mod?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:27:29 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01210 seconds