Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » King of Blades
King of Blades [message #58835] Wed, 11 August 2010 15:15
John McCain is currently offline  John McCain
it would be cool if someone made a new storyline involving the king of blades, which would be a yellow-clothed Jackofblades with a Twinblade or a large bodyguard bones, and then they replaced nymphs with a flying Bat-like of minions that are smaller, and bandits with a smaller weaker type of minion-thing, of course you would half to make those from scratch, and made it as if Albion was getting taken over any you had to stop it, I know this would take tons of hours to make but the concept (in my opinion) is really nice. and then someone made the King of Blades use the Axe of Aeons which would be like an Axe version of the sword of Aeons, and then to advance everything the final level, instead of being guild apprentices and guards, make them all have different weapons and armors, like guards would were Chainmail now with steel weapons and Ebony Crossbows to make them stronger, and guild apprentices now were apprentice armor with different plate pieces, like plate shoulders, etc.... and the new guild master would be an older Thunder. and to replace maze it would be one of the guys that you meet in the arena, preferably the assassin guy, then replace your player as a kid with James from the help granny quest, and replace Kid-whisper with your guy as a kid, and then replace adult whisper with idk, some bandit I guess. I know this seems like a lot but its more of a suggestion then a request, and If anyone decides to actually do this ENTIRE THING, then don't pressure yourself to finish it. I don't want anyone getting angry at my crazy ideas, I just make them up while I try and fall asleep xD

[Updated on: Tue, 17 August 2010 12:24]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Extra augment slots
Next Topic: Attack In Bowerstone
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:11:26 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01231 seconds